Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Guinea
Weight Loss Program in Guinea
Guinea is one of the countries in Africa that has the highest obesity rates. According to a report by the World Health Organization, almost one-third of the population in Guinea are obese or overweight. Obesity is a major risk factor for chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes and some types of cancer.
There are many ways to lose weight in Guinea. One way is to make changes to your diet. You can try to limit your intake of processed foods, eat more fruits and vegetables, and avoid eating too much sugar. You can also try to exercise regularly. Exercise can help you lose weight and improve your overall health.
Another way to lose weight in Guinea is to use a weight loss supplement. Many weight loss supplements are available over the counter in Guinea. It is important to be aware of the possible side effects of weight loss supplements before using them.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Guinea?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Guinea.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Guinea
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Guinea.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Guinea available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Guinea.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Guinea
Our nutritionists in Guinea create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Guinea
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Guinea: Conakry, Nzérékoré, Kankan, Manéah, Dubréka, Kindia, Siguiri, Kissidougou, Labé, Kamsar
10,000+ Happy Customers From Guinea & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I would like to recommend MantraCare weight loss program treatment to anyone who needs it. It helped me lose a lot of weight and gave me a healthier mind and body. I feel so much better about myself.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Guinea will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Guinea.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Guinea will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Guinea will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Marie-Claude Koffi is a professional Dietitian and Nutritionist with over 25 years of experience. She is the founder and president of Marie-Claude’s Nutrition Centre, which provides nutritional counseling and guidance to individuals and families in Guinean communities.
- Fatoumata Diawara is a registered Dietitian who has worked extensively in the field of public health nutrition. She has authored several articles on the subject, including “An Overview of Food Security in Guinea,” which was published in The Journal of Agricultural Science & Technology in 2014.
- Dr. Fanta Sarr is another well-known dietitian who has been practicing for more than 20 years. She specializes in helping people lose weight and improve their overall health through healthy eating habits and regular exercise.
- Dr. Marie-Claire Nkrumah-Biako is the head of the Dietetics Department at the University of Health and Social Welfare in Conakry. She has been involved in research on obesity and diabetes for many years, and she has written several books on Dietetics.
- Dr. Youssoufou Guèye Mamadou is the head of the Nutrition Department at the same university. He has worked extensively with children and adolescents, focusing on improving their diets and preventing chronic diseases such as obesity and diabetes.
A weight loss program in Guinea can cost anywhere from $50 to $500. The average cost for a weight loss program in Guinea is $250.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.