Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Guinea
It is not uncommon for people in Guinea to suffer from mental health disorders. In fact, the country has one of the highest rates of mental illness in the world. However, access to mental health care is very limited. There are only a handful of psychiatrists and psychologists in the country, and most of them work in the capital city, Conakry. This means that many people in Guinea never get the help they need. Online therapy can be a great option for people in Guinea who need mental health support but cannot access traditional face-to-face care. With online therapy, you can receive counseling and therapy from the comfort of your own home. You can also choose when and how often you want to receive treatment, which can be very helpful if you have a busy schedule.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Guinea
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Guinea
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Guinea available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Guinea to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Guinea from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Guinea. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Guinea & the world
“I was looking for online therapy treatment and MantraCare has been fantastic. They were attentive and understanding, the therapist gave me advice on how to deal with my problems. I felt so much better after each session and it helped me get through a difficult time.”
1 year on MantraCare, Guinea
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Guinea
- Dr. Fatoumata Kaba: Dr. Kaba is a psychiatrist who has years of experience helping patients with depression and anxiety. She also has a special interest in helping people with PTSD and OCD.
- Dr. Mariame Sylla: Dr. Sylla is a psychologist who specializes in helping people with stress and anger management issues. She has helped many people overcome these challenges and live happier lives.
- Dr. Keita Diallo: Dr. Diallo is a counselor who specializes in helping people who are grieving the loss of a loved one. He has helped many people through the grieving process and helped them to find peace and closure.
- Dr. Kaba Camara– For those dealing with depression and anxiety, Dr. Kaba Camara is one of the best in the business. She has years of experience helping people work through their issues and get to a better place. Her office is located in Conakry and she sees patients by appointment only.
- Dr. Binta Diallo– If you are struggling with grief or stress, Dr. Binta Diallo is someone you should consider seeing. She is very compassionate and will help you work through your emotions in a healthy way. Her office is located in Conakry and she also sees patients by appointment only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Guinea can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Online therapy in Guinea can be very affordable. The average cost of online therapy in Guinea is $35 per session. This is a fraction of the cost of traditional therapy, which can cost upwards of $200 per session. Online therapy is a great option for those who cannot afford traditional therapy or who do not have access to it.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Guinea. We are the most affordable ways in Guinea to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.