Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Iraq
There are many different ways to treat hypertension, or high blood pressure, in Iraq. Some common methods include medication, diet and lifestyle changes, and surgery. Medication is often the first line of treatment for hypertension. There are many different types of medications used to treat this condition, and your doctor will work with you to find the best option for you. Common medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Diet and lifestyle changes can also be helpful in treating hypertension. Cutting back on salt, losing weight if you are overweight, exercising regularly, and reducing stress can all help to lower blood pressure. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to treat hypertension. This is usually only recommended if other methods have not been successful in lowering blood pressure. Surgery options for hypertension include bariatric surgery, endarterectomy, and angioplasty.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Iraq. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Iraq monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Iraq
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Iraq
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Iraq: Baghdad, Mosul, Nasiriyah, Ramadi, Najaf, Basrah
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Iraq
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Iraq
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Iraq
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Iraq
- Dr. Abdulrahman al-Rawi is an esteemed hypertensive doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is a member of several medical associations and has authored several papers on hypertension. Dr. al-Rawi is also known for his advocacy work on behalf of patients with hypertension, and he has participated in numerous conferences and seminars on the topic.
- Dr. Amer Younis is another highly qualified hypertensive doctor who has years of experience treating patients with the condition. He is a member of several medical associations and has written extensively on hypertension topics, including research papers and book chapters. Dr. Younis also participates in conferences and seminars as an expert on hypertensive care, and he regularly gives lectures to other physicians about this critical issue.
- Dr. Muhammad Jawad is another renowned hypertensive doctor who is widely respected within the medical community for his work in this area. He holds both a Doctor of Medicine degree from Baghdad University as well as a Master’s degree from Cairo University in Internal Medicine, which makes him one of the most qualified experts on hypertension out there. Dr. Jawad specializes in treating patients with high blood pressure
- Dr. Mohammed Fadhil al-Din is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been working in Iraq for over 30 years. He specializes in treating heart disease and other conditions related to hypertension, and he is also well known for his work with angioplasty and stents.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Iraq & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have had high blood pressure for over 10 years now. My doctor told me that I had to start taking medication but I was really against it because of the side effects. MantraCare came with a prescription-free, drug-free treatment plan for my hypertension and after just a few weeks I’m feeling great. Thanks MantraCare!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Iraq.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Iraq that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Iraq will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Iraq helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no accurate estimate of how much hypertension treatment in Iraq costs, as the price of medication and other required treatments varies greatly depending on location and provider. However, a general ballpark figure would be around $300-$500 per month. This price range could potentially increase if the individual requires more frequent or intensive treatments.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!