Book online consultation with top dietitians in Nigeria
Nutrition Counseling in Nigeria
Nutrition counseling is an important component of health and wellness in Kyrgyzstan. Nutrition counselors, also known as registered dietitians or nutritionists, are experts in the field of nutrition who provide individuals with guidance about what to eat that will best meet their nutritional needs.
Nutrition counseling helps people learn how to maintain a healthy lifestyle through balanced meals, exercise and other lifestyle changes. Nutrition counseling is particularly important for people with chronic diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease, and obesity, to help them improve their overall health.
Nutrition counselors also provide advice on how best to manage food allergies and intolerances. Nutrition counseling in Kyrgyzstan has become increasingly popular over the past few years due to its effectiveness in promoting health and well-being. Nutrition counselors in Kyrgyzstan are trained to provide personalized advice on nutrition that is tailored to each individual’s needs and preferences.
How can our Dietitian in Nigeria help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Nigeria for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Nigeria
Our nutritionists in Nigeria create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Nigeria
- Dr. Manish Tyagi – He is a renowned nutritionist from Kyrgyzstan and has been involved in providing comprehensive health care services to people of all age groups since 2009. He is an expert nutritionist and diet doctor, specializing in weight loss management, cholesterol regulation, diabetes control and other lifestyle diseases. He is an advocate for health education and preventive healthcare.
- Dr. Natalia Tumanova – She is a highly respected nutritionist from Kyrgyzstan, with a specialization in sports nutrition and exercise physiology. She has been working in the field of nutrition since 2004 and holds several prestigious degrees from leading universities in the country including a Masters in Nutrition and Dietetics from the Kyrgyz State Medical Institute. Her expertise lies in designing customised nutrition plans for weight loss, muscle building and performance optimization.
- Dr. Gulnara Otunova – Dr. Gulnara is a leading nutritionist from Kyrgyzstan, with a focus on delivering quality health care services to the people. She has more than 10 years of experience working in the nutrition field and is an expert on diet modifications, dietary planning and food intolerance management. She is also a renowned speaker at national conferences and seminars on nutrition related topics.
- Dr. Aiperi Sultanalieva – She is a renowned nutritionist from Kyrgyzstan and is highly experienced in the field of dietetics, nutrition and metabolism. She has been active in this field since 2007 and holds a Ph.D. in Nutrition Science from Kyrgyz State Medical Institute. Her expertise lies in designing personalised nutrition plans for weight loss, muscle building, sports performances and health promotion.
- Dr. Shukhrat Karimov – He is a certified nutritionist from Kyrgyzstan and has been delivering quality nutrition services to people of all ages since 2011. His areas of expertise include obesity management, diabetes control, sports nutrition and lifestyle modification programs. He is also an experienced professional speaker at national and international nutrition conferences.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Nigeria
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Nigeria.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Nigeria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Nigeria. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nigeria & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had the opportunity to work with MantraCare in Kyrgyzstan for Nutrition Counseling and I could not be more pleased with the results. The team at MantraCare was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and accommodating throughout our experience. They provided clear explanations on how to make healthier lifestyle choices that have been tailored to my individual needs. I was able to gain a better understanding of how the food I eat affects my body and learned how to properly nourish myself for optimal health. The team also provided me with a variety of resources to help me stay on track, such as weekly meal planning, recipes, and nutrition tips. I am incredibly grateful for the guidance that MantraCare provided and would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for professional nutrition counseling! Working with them has changed my life in a positive way and I am confident that it will do the same for others who are looking to take control of their health. Thank you, MantraCare!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Nigeria will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Nigeria will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Nigeria via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Nigeria or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Nigeria would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Kyrgyzstan can be quite expensive, depending on the location and type of service. Prices for individual consultations can range from $50 to $100, while group sessions can cost upwards of $200. Additionally, travel costs may also be incurred if services are required outside of the Kyrgyzstan capital, Bishkek.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!