Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Laos
hypertension is a common condition in Laos, and its treatment is essential to maintaining good health. There are many effective treatments available for hypertension, and the best treatment for each individual will vary depending on their individual circumstances. Some of the most common treatments for hypertension include lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise; medications, such as ACE inhibitors and beta blockers; and surgery, such as angioplasty or stenting. Making lifestyle changes is often the first step in treating hypertension, which can greatly impact blood pressure levels. Eating a healthy diet low in salt and fat can help lower blood pressure, as can getting regular exercise. Quitting smoking is also an important lifestyle change that can help to reduce blood pressure. Medications are often necessary to control blood pressure, and many different types of medications are available. ACE inhibitors are a class of medications that work to relax the arteries and reduce blood pressure. Beta-blockers are another type of medication that can be used to treat hypertension by blocking the action of adrenaline. These medications can often effectively control blood pressure, but they may cause side effects in some people. Surgery may be necessary in some cases of severe hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Laos. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Laos monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Laos
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Laos
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Laos: Vientiane, Pakse, Savannakhet, Luang Prabang, Xam Neua, Phonsavan, Thakhek, Muang Xay, Xaysomboun, Pakxan, Attapeu, Houayxay, Luang Namtha, Phongsali, Sainyabuli, Salavan, Sekong
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Laos
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Laos
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Laos
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Laos
- Dr. Somsak Kosaoprasert is a highly qualified hypertension doctor who has experience treating the condition for more than 25 years. He is also a member of several professional associations and has published research papers on hypertension.
- Dr. Kosaoprasert runs a clinic in Vientiane that is known for its high-quality treatment of hypertension. His clinic offers patients state-of-the-art treatments, including medications and lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Somsouk Tounyavong is a well-known hypertension doctor in Laos. He has worked extensively to improve blood pressure care in the country and has helped many people overcome their condition.
- Dr. Khunying Varavanee also specializes in hypertension care and is highly respected by his peers for his expertise and dedication to his work. He is known for his innovative approaches to treating hypertension and has helped many people reduce their blood pressure levels safely and effectively.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Laos & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been on the hypertension treatment with MantraCare for about a year and it has been great. I notice that my blood pressure is much better, I feel more awake, and I am not as tired.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Laos.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Laos that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Laos will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Laos helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Most people with hypertension in Laos can be treated with medication and lifestyle changes, such as weight loss and exercise. However, if the condition is severe or if the person has other health problems, they may need to see a doctor. Treatment for hypertension in Laos typically costs between $100 and $200 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!