Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Laos
Laos is a landlocked country in Southeast Asia. The population of Laos is about 7 million. The official language of Laos is Lao. Therapists in Laos use a variety of techniques to help their clients. Online therapy is one type of therapy that is available in Laos. Online therapy is a type of therapy that is conducted over the internet. It can be done through text, chat, video, or audio. Online therapy is convenient because it can be done from anywhere with an internet connection. It is also confidential and secure. Therapists who provide online therapy in Laos are trained to help people with a variety of issues. They can help with anxiety, depression, stress, relationship issues, and more. If you are interested in finding an online therapist in Laos, there are a few things you can do. First, you can search for online therapists on the internet. There are many websites that list therapists who offer online therapy.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Laos
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Laos
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Laos available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Laos to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Laos from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Laos & the world
“I had to start therapy for my depression and anxiety but I didn’t want to leave the house. I found MantraCare, an online therapy treatment service that is really affordable and convenient. The therapists are great and it was so easy to schedule on their website.”
1 year on MantraCare, Laos
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Laos
- Dr. Bounkong Syhavong is a psychiatrist who has over 15 years of experience helping people with mental health conditions. He specializes in treating depression and anxiety and has a lot of experience working with people who have PTSD.
- Dr. Souksavanh Phommaly is a psychologist who has over 20 years of experience helping people with mental health conditions. He specializes in treating depression, anxiety, and stress. He has a lot of experience working with people who have PTSD and OCD.
- Dr. Khamla Phetsouvanh is a counselor who has over 10 years of experience helping people with mental health conditions. She specializes in treating depression, anxiety, grief, and stress. She has a lot of experience working with people who have workplace issues and PTSD.
- Dr. Chanthaly Boualy is a social worker who has over 5 years of experience helping people with mental health conditions. She specializes in treating depression and anxiety and has a lot of experience working with people who have PTSD and OCD
- Dr. Sarinthip Sirisompan is a highly qualified psychiatrist who can help with depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. She has a private practice in Vientiane and also works at the national hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Laos can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Laos is $60 per session. However, the cost can vary depending on the type of therapy, the therapist’s experience, and the length of the session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Laos. We are the most affordable ways in Laos to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields