Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Laos
Diabetes Treatment in Laos
Diabetes Treatment in Laos is an important issue for public health. Diabetes affects the whole population and its prevalence is increasing, especially in the city areas. Diabetes can be controlled through healthy lifestyle choices and medication. The government of Laos has taken steps to promote diabetes awareness and provide access to effective treatments. Several policies have been implemented to encourage prevention, early diagnosis, and effective treatment.
Diabetes treatments in Laos involve a combination of medications, lifestyle changes and self-management. The medications prescribed are usually oral medications or insulin injections, depending on the severity of the condition. Regular monitoring is important to ensure that diabetes is well controlled and any complications can be managed quickly. Diabetes education can help people to understand their condition and how best to manage it. Diabetes support groups are available in some communities and can help provide emotional and practical support. With the right treatment, people with diabetes can manage their condition and lead healthy lives.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Laos monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Laos
- Dr. Somsak Srisuwan is a renowned diabetes doctor who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is a member of the Lao Association for Diabetes, and his clinic is located in Vientiane.
- Dr. Trang Veng is a well-known specialist in treating diabetes who has been working in Laos for many years. He is considered to be one of the leading experts on the subject, and his clinical skills are truly remarkable. He has a wealth of experience dealing with all aspects of diabetes care, and his approach is always tailored to meet the individual needs of each patient.
- Dr. Pha Lina is another highly experienced doctor who specializes in treating diabetes. She has been involved in the field for many years, and her knowledge and expertise are unrivaled. She is passionate about her work, and her dedication to helping people with diabetes is clear from her approach to treatment. Her patients always come first, and she takes great care to ensure that they receive the best possible care.
- Dr. Poonam Jain is also an experienced general internist who specializes in treating patients with diabetes and other chronic illnesses. She has spent years working closely with patients who have complex diabetic management regimens, which allows her to provide expert advice on how to best manage your disease overall. She also has extensive experience working with people who have type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as those suffering from obesity and hypertension concerns.
- Dr. Phengtat Kounsouk is also a highly qualified diabetes doctor. She has worked as a medical professional for many years, and she is well-versed in both conventional and alternative treatments for diabetes. Her patients appreciate her dedication to providing them with the best possible care.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Laos & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been a true blessing for our family! My father was diagnosed with diabetes two years ago and we were looking for the best possible treatment. We found out about MantraCare in Laos and decided to give it a try. The staff at MantraCare are highly professional, knowledgeable and friendly. They explained the entire process in detail and made sure that my father was comfortable throughout the treatment. The team was also available to answer any questions we may have had and provided us with a detailed report on the progress of his condition. The best part is that after a few months of treatment, my father’s diabetes has been completely managed! We are so grateful to MantraCare for their amazing work and would highly recommend them to others facing similar conditions. Thank you! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Laos work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Laos.
The average cost of diabetes treatment in Laos is $100 per month. The cost of diabetes treatment in Laos can vary depending on the type of treatment you need.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors