Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Laos
Weight Loss Program in Laos
Laos is a landlocked country in Southeast Asia and has a population of around 12 million. The country is largely mountainous and the temperatures can be very high, making it a difficult place to live if you are overweight. However, there are several ways to lose weight in Laos, and many people have found success by following a healthy diet and exercising regularly.
One of the best ways to start losing weight in Laos is to make changes to your diet. This means eating more fruits and vegetables, avoiding processed foods and eating plenty of lean protein sources such as chicken or fish. You should also reduce your overall calorie intake by eating fewer high-calorie foods and choosing instead healthier options such as whole grain breads and cereals, low-fat milk products and yogurt, and eggs instead of sugary snacks.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Laos?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Laos.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Laos
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Laos.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Laos available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Laos.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Laos
Our nutritionists in Laos create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Laos
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Laos: Vientiane, Pakse (Pakxe), Savannakhet, Luang Prabang (Louangphrabang), Xam Neua (Xam Nua, Sam Neua), Phonsavan (Ban Phonsavan), Thakhek, Muang Xay (Oudomxai), Xaysomboun (Viengchan), Pakxan (Muang Pakxan), Attapeu (Attopu), Houayxay, Sainyabuli (Xaignabouli), Luang Namtha, Phongsali (Phongsaly), Salavan (Saravane), Sekong (Xekong)
10,000+ Happy Customers From Laos & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“After years of trying every weight loss technique, I finally found the MantraCare Weight Loss Program. The program has been wonderful to my body and mind. Now I have more energy than ever before, and I am much happier.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Laos will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Laos.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Laos will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Laos will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Veerapan Unnikrishnan is a well-known international nutritionist and spokesperson who has worked extensively on obesity and weight loss issues. She is also the co-founder of the Lao Women’s Association for Nutrition and Health (LWANH).
- Dr. Bounnhang Vorachith is a leading expert in cardiovascular health, diabetes management, and chronic disease prevention. She currently works as the Medical Director for the Ministry of Public Health’s Department of Cardiovascular Diseases Prevention and Control.
- Dr. Poomyarat Varavithya is a highly qualified dietitian who has worked in various hospitals and clinics across Laos. She is also the founder of the Lao Association of Nutritionists, which provides health education and nutrition services to the community.
- Dr. Panomcha Isarathipakul is another well-known dietitian in Laos. She has worked as a consultant for various international organizations, such as the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Her work focuses on providing nutritional support to HIV/AIDS patients, pregnant women, and children living with malnutrition.
- Yvonne Lohman is a world-renowned Dietitian and has worked extensively in Laos. She has helped design and implement successful weight loss programs for civilians and military personnel, as well as providing dietary advice to local governments. Lohman also founded the Lao Women’s Association for Nutrition (LWAN), which works to improve nutrition among women in Laos.
A weight loss program in Laos can cost as little as $500 or as much as $5,000. The average cost of a weight loss program in Laos is $2,500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements