Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Liberia
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common problem in Liberia. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), hypertension is a leading risk factor for cardiovascular disease, which is the second leading cause of death in Liberia. There are many ways to treat hypertension, but unfortunately, many of them are not available in Liberia. For example, ACE inhibitors and beta blockers, two popular medications for treating hypertension, are not widely available in Liberia. As a result, people with hypertension often have to resort to traditional methods of treatment, such as herbal remedies. Herbal remedies are often effective in treating hypertension. One popular herbal remedy for hypertension is garlic. Garlic is believed to help lower blood pressure by relaxing the smooth muscle cells in the walls of blood vessels. Other popular herbal remedies for hypertension include ginger, hawthorn berries, and green tea. If you have hypertension and are looking for treatment options, be sure to talk to your healthcare provider about all of your options, including traditional herbal remedies.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Liberia. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Liberia monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Liberia
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Liberia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Liberia: Arthington, Barclayville, Bensonville, Brewerville, Bopolu, Buchanan, Buutuo, Caldwell, Careysburg, Clay-Ashland, Edina, Fish Town, Ganta, Gbarnga, Greenville, Harbel, Harper, Kakata, Monrovia, Marshall
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Liberia
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Liberia
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Liberia
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Liberia
- Dr. Gabriel Brown – This doctor has years of experience treating hypertension and is known for his aggressive approach to treatment. He is located in Monrovia and has a well-earned reputation for being an excellent doctor.
- Dr. Maurice Kpong – Dr. Kpong is another highly reputable hypertensive specialist who offers treatments that are both effective and affordable. He also has a strong track record of helping patients achieve lasting results from their treatment program.
- Dr. Michael G. Keteh: This doctor is a specialist in hypertension and has been practicing for over 20 years. He is highly respected within the medical community, and his patients have consistently rated him as one of the best out there.
- Dr. Edwin L. Quaye: Another highly qualified doctor who specializes in hypertension is Dr. Edwin L. Quaye, who has been working in the field since 1994. He is known for his expertise and care, and his patients have spoken positively about his time and time again.
- Dr. Moses Konneh is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Liberia. He has extensive experience treating the condition and has helped many patients get their lives back on track. Dr. Konneh is also knowledgeable about alternative treatment options, which makes him an invaluable resource for patients.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Liberia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with hypertension after my annual checkup and I knew that I would have to make some lifestyle changes. I didn’t know where to start so my doctor recommended MantraCare. I am pleased to say that the service has been invaluable not only for my health, but for my general wellbeing.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Liberia.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Liberia that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Liberia will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Liberia helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no single answer to this question as the price of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and quality of care sought. However, a basic guide would place the cost of treatment in Liberia at around $200-$400 per month. This figure can increase if specialised treatments or long-term care is required.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!