Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Liberia
Diabetes Treatment in Liberia
Diabetes Treatment in Liberia is an important topic due to the prevalence of Type 2 Diabetes throughout the country. Diabetes is a chronic condition that can be managed but not cured and it is estimated that over one million people living in Liberia have diabetes.
The Liberian Ministry of Health has implemented numerous strategies to provide access to health care and treatment for individuals with diabetes. This includes increasing the number of Diabetes Screening Centers throughout the country, as well as providing Diabetes Self-Management Training and Diabetes Education programs to help patients better understand their condition. Additionally, anti-diabetic medications are available to those who need them and have been proven to decrease blood glucose levels in people with Type 2 Diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Liberia monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Liberia
- Dr. Julius Nyerere is a leading diabetes doctor in Liberia and is known for his expertise in the treatment of type 2 diabetes. He has been practicing medicine for over 40 years and has helped countless people to overcome their diabetes symptoms.
- Dr. Samuel Kofi Asante is a leading diabetes doctor in Liberia and is known for his expertise in the treatment of gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM). GDM is a condition that occurs during pregnancy where the woman develops high blood sugar levels due to insufficient insulin production by her body. Dr. Asante has been working as a physician for over 25 years and has helped countless women to get pregnant without any issues related to their GDM diagnosis.
- Dr. Kent Brantly is a pioneer in the field of treating autoimmune diseases with medication, including type 1 and type 2 diabetes. He has worked tirelessly to improve the lives of people with these conditions by developing new treatments and therapies.
- Dr. Samuel Lofa is another top diabetes doctor in Liberia. He is highly qualified and has extensive experience working with patients suffering from this condition. He is dedicated to helping them get the treatment they need and make progress towards managing their disease effectively.
- Dr. Bernard Gobezie is another highly qualified diabetes doctor in Liberia who enjoys great success treating his patients’ conditions. He has a wealth of experience and expertise to draw on when it comes to managing diabetes, which he uses to help his patients reach their full potential.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Liberia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was living with diabetes for the last 10 years, and my condition was deteriorating day by day. I had tried numerous treatments available in Liberia, yet nothing seemed to be working. Then I came to know about MantraCare and their expertise in treating Diabetes. Despite having doubts at first, I decided to give it a try and thankfully it was worth it. The journey with MantraCare was incredibly helpful and I can see the difference in my condition after taking their treatment. The team at MantraCare is extremely dedicated as they monitored my progress regularly and kept adjusting the treatment according to the results. Their reports were detailed, accurate and provided valuable insight into the effectiveness of the overall treatment. The doctors are extremely knowledgeable and well-versed in their field and they helped me understand the entire process along with the precautions I had to take while following the treatment plan. Even after completion of my treatment, I still seek advice from them whenever required.“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Liberia work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Liberia.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question as the cost of diabetes treatment will vary depending on the individual’s location and insurance coverage, but on average, diabetes treatment in Liberia can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000 per month. In addition, many diabetic patients in Liberia must also pay for prescription medications and other medical supplies themselves.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.