Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Liberia
The number of people with mental health problems in Liberia is rising. The country is facing many challenges, including poverty, violence, and a lack of access to mental health services. Online therapy can help people with mental health problems in Liberia by providing them with access to care, without having to leave their homes or communities. Online therapy can provide people in Liberia with the same quality of care that they would receive in person. It can be used to treat a variety of mental health conditions, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and stress. Online therapy is also convenient and affordable, making it a good option for people who may not be able to access traditional mental health services. If you are interested in getting started with online therapy, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, make sure you find a therapist who is licensed to practice in Liberia. Second, choose a therapist who you feel comfortable communicating with online. Finally, be prepared to discuss your mental health goals and objectives with your therapist so that they can create a treatment plan that is right for you.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Liberia
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Liberia
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Liberia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Liberia to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Liberia from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Liberia. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Liberia & the world
“I have been feeling a lot better recently and MantraCare has helped me get through a tough time. I had tried medicine but it wasn’t doing the trick, so I found Mantracare online and it has changed my life. It is an amazing service, and I have recommended it to everyone I know.”
1 year on MantraCare, Liberia
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Liberia
- Dr. Richard Konuwa is a highly respected psychiatrist who has helped many people overcome mental health challenges. Dr. Konuwa has a deep understanding of the human mind and is very experienced in treating various mental health disorders.
- Dr. William Tarr is another excellent therapist in Liberia. He has extensive experience working with people who have suffered from trauma and PTSD. Dr. Tarr is very compassionate and has a great ability to help his patients heal and move on from their traumas.
- Dr. John Kortu – Dr. Kortu is a highly experienced psychiatrist who has helped many people in Liberia overcome mental health challenges. He has a deep understanding of the human mind and is very patient and compassionate with his patients.
- Dr. Mary Johnson – Dr. Johnson is an experienced psychologist who has worked with a wide range of patients in Liberia. She is very knowledgeable about different therapy techniques and is very supportive of her patients.
- Dr. Pauline Davies – Dr. Davies is a highly respected therapist in Liberia who has helped many people through difficult times in their lives. She has a wealth of experience and knowledge to share with her patients, and she is very passionate about helping them heal and grow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Liberia can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The average cost of online therapy in Liberia is $80 per session. However, there are a variety of factors that can affect the cost of therapy, such as the type of therapy, the therapist’s experience, and the length of the session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Liberia. We are the most affordable ways in Liberia to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.