Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Liberia
Weight Loss Program in Liberia
Weight loss in Liberia can be a difficult task, but with the right approach, it can be achievable. There are many methods that can be used to help with weight loss in Liberia, and the most important thing is to find one that works for you.
One common method of weight loss is dieting. Dieting is essential in losing weight in Liberia because it helps to control calorie intake and keep the body from becoming accustomed to eating large amounts of food. It is also important to avoid eating too few calories, as this can lead to weight gain.
Weight loss can also be achieved by changing how you think about food and eating habits. It is important to remember that food isn’t the enemy; it should be enjoyed and savored instead of eaten mindlessly. Eating healthy foods will help you lose weight in Liberia and stay healthier overall.There are many ways to achieve weight loss in Liberia, and it is important to find one that works for you. With patience and dedication, anyone can successfully lose weight in Liberia!
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Liberia?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Liberia.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Liberia
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Liberia.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Liberia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Liberia.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Liberia
Our nutritionists in Liberia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Liberia
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Liberia: Monrovia, Gbarnga, Kakata, Bensonville, Harper, Voinjama, Buchanan, Zwedru, New Yekepa, Greenville, Ganta, Robertsport
10,000+ Happy Customers From Liberia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been with MantraCare for about six months and I have already lost about 50 pounds, which is really great. I really love how they keep me accountable by weighing me in every few weeks and tracking my calorie intake. I feel like I am getting the support that I need and it is really helping me make better lifestyle changes.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Liberia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Liberia.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Liberia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Liberia will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Linda Jean Baptiste is a highly respected expert on nutrition and healthy eating. She has worked with the World Health Organization and UNICEF, and is also an associate professor at the University of Liberia.
- Ms. Jacqueline Pierre is one of the most experienced dietitians in West Africa, having worked for over 20 years in the field. She offers holistic nutrition counseling and specializes in weight loss, diabetes management, and women’s health issues.
- Ms. Tanya Forbes is a certified sports dietitian who has worked with athletes from all over the world, including Liberian football players competing at the international level. She offers individualized dietary guidance as well as group classes and workshops on topics such as healthy eating, exercise, and stress relief.
- Aileen Umaru-Kubiak, MS, RDN, CDE has worked as a professional nutritionist for more than 20 years and is currently the director of nutrition services at a hospital in Monrovia. She specializes in weight loss, gastrointestinal health, diabetes management, and food allergy/sensitivity diagnosis and treatment.
- Chantal Koussoumba Diabate, MS, RDN is an award-winning dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life. She specializes in providing dietary consultation for athletes and individuals who are struggling with chronic diseases such as obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.