Book online consultation with top dietitians in Libya
Nutrition Counseling in Libya
Nutrition Counseling in Libya is an important part of healthcare and wellness. Nutrition counseling helps individuals understand how to make healthful choices to improve their quality of life, reduce obesity and other chronic diseases, and support overall wellbeing. Nutrition counselors focus on helping patients reach their health goals by providing personalized nutrition plans and guidance. They work with individuals of all ages, cultures and backgrounds to create unique nutrition plans that meet their needs.
Nutrition counselors provide guidance on topics such as meal planning, physical activity, food choices, eating habits, nutrition labels and supplements. They also recommend lifestyle changes to help individuals reach their health goals. Nutrition counseling can improve people’s overall health in a number of ways including weight control and management, improved nutrition and overall well-being. Nutrition counseling can provide support to those who have difficulty maintaining a healthy diet or require more specialized guidance.
How can our Dietitian in Libya help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Libya for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Libya
Our nutritionists in Libya create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Libya
- Dr. Amina Fayed: Dr. Amina Fayed is a highly respected medical doctor and nutritionist in Libya, specializing in preventive medicine and nutrition. She has vast experience in clinical practices and research work related to nutrition, especially on the effects of diet modification on diabetes and obesity management. She is an active member of various scientific societies and is the author of numerous publications on nutrition.
- Dr. Osama El-Hag: Dr. Osama El-Hag is a renowned nutrition specialist in Libya, having excellent knowledge about dietetics and nutritional sciences. He has expertise in nutrition counseling and lifestyle modifications for various health conditions such as obesity, diabetes and hypertension among others. He is an active member of the Libyan Society of Nutritionists and a highly sought-after speaker at various conferences and workshops.
- Dr. Nasar Al Boushi: Dr. Nasar Al Boushi is a prominent nutritionist in Libya, having extensive experience in clinical dietetics and nutrition counseling for different health conditions. He has expertise in designing and implementing dietary programs for weight management, diabetes prevention and cardiovascular health. He is an active member of The Libyan Nutrition Society as well as a speaker at various conferences and seminars.
- Dr. Belal AlSabry: Dr. Belal AlSabry is one of the best nutritionists in Libya with a wealth of experience in clinical dietetics and nutritional sciences. He is an expert in designing and implementing dietary programs for weight management, diabetes prevention and cardiovascular health. He is also a member of the Libyan Nutrition Society as well as a speaker at various conferences and seminars.
- Dr. Khaled Zohbi: Dr. Khaled Zohbi is an esteemed nutritionist in Libya, having extensive experience in research and dietetics. He has expertise in designing dietary plans for weight management, diabetes prevention and other health conditions. He is an active member of the Libyan Nutrition Society as well as a speaker at various conferences and seminars.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Libya
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Libya.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Libya available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Libya. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Libya & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had a nutrition counseling session with MantraCare in Libya. The experience was very positive and I found the team to be extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. They provided me with an individualized program that included an assessment of my diet, lifestyle habits, goals and objectives. After discussing these elements in detail with the counselors, they were able to create an individualized nutrition plan that was tailored specifically for me. The team went above and beyond to provide helpful tips and advice on how I could improve my diet and lifestyle habits, as well as answer any questions I had. Overall, I am very impressed with the service provided by MantraCare in Libya. Their nutrition counselors are knowledgeable and professional, and their individualized nutrition plans are tailored to fit my specific needs. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for comprehensive nutrition counseling services. Thank you MantraCare!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Libya will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Libya will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Libya via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Libya or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Libya would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Libya is generally affordable, costing between $50 and $200 per session. Fees may vary depending on the location and type of counseling being provided. Some clinics may also offer discounted rates for those who are in need of assistance regularly.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!