Book online consultation with top dietitians in Maldives
Nutrition Counseling in Maldives
The Maldives has a population of around 330,000 people and an average life expectancy of 80 years. The country has an extremely low rate of obesity, with just 1% of the population classified as obese. However, the Maldives is one of the few countries in the world where there is an increase in the number of people suffering from diabetes. In fact, the country has the highest rate of diabetes in South Asia.
The reason for this increase is not clear, but it may be due to lifestyle changes such as a rise in intake of sugary drinks and unhealthy foods, which are common in contemporary society. The government has responded to this problem by establishing a national nutrition strategy and launching a public health campaign to promote healthy eating habits.
There are many nutrition counseling services available in Maldives. These services are usually provided by healthcare professionals who have undergone specialized training in nutrition counseling. They can provide guidance and support to individuals who want to improve their diet and reduce their risk of developing diabetes or other chronic diseases.
How can our Dietitian in Maldives help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Maldives for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Maldives
Our nutritionists in Maldives create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Maldives
- Dr. Abdulla Rasheed: As one of the top Nutritionists in Maldives, Dr. Abdulla Rasheed is a highly experienced Nutritionist and Dietician with over 10 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Science. He has worked in various parts of the world and is well-versed in nutritional needs of different cultural backgrounds.
- Dr. Ahmed Shafeeu: Another Nutritionist with extensive expertise in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Science is Dr. Ahmed Shafeeu, who has been practicing for more than 8 years in Maldives. He provides tailored Nutrition Advice based on his clients’ individual needs and background to help them make positive lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Ali Ahmed: An up-and-coming Nutritionist in Maldives with a Master’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, Dr. Ali Ahmed has been working as a Nutrition Counselor for the past 5 years. He is passionate about helping people achieve their healthy lifestyle goals through Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education.
- Dr. Aneesha Ali: A Nutritionist with over 15 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Science, Dr. Aneesha Ali has worked extensively in hospitals, schools, and private practices to help her clients make lasting lifestyle changes through Nutrition Advice tailored to their individual needs.
- Dr. Fathimath Zohra: A Nutritionist with a deep interest in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education, Dr. Fathimath Zohra has been working for the past 8 years in Maldives to help individuals and families make healthier lifestyle choices through Nutrition Advice tailored to their specific needs. She is passionate about helping her clients achieve their health goals.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Maldives
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Maldives.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Maldives available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Maldives. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Maldives & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
I had a wonderful experience with the nutrition counseling services provided by MantraCare in Maldives. With their help and guidance, I was able to make healthier food choices and develop more balanced eating habits that have helped me to achieve my health goals. The counselors were very knowledgeable and gave great advice tailored to my individual needs. They listened attentively to all my queries and offered valuable insights and suggestions. They explained the nutritional value of each food item in detail, which made it easier for me to make informed decisions. The follow-up sessions were also very helpful as they kept track of my progress and helped me stay on track with my health goals. I’m so pleased with the results and thankful to MantraCare for giving me a chance to improve my health and wellbeing. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for professional nutrition counseling.
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Maldives will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Maldives will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Maldives via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Maldives or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Maldives would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Maldives typically costs between 1800 and 3000 MVR per session, though this can vary depending on the specific needs of the client. Some common services that may be provided include meal planning and preparation guidance, weight loss counseling, and general health advice.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!