Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Mauritius
Weight Loss Program in Mauritius
Mauritius is a tropical island country located in the Indian Ocean. The average temperature on the island is around 26 degrees Celsius, and the humidity is high. This climate makes it difficult to lose weight or keep it off. However, with the right diet and exercise plan, anyone can achieve weight loss in Mauritius.
The best way to lose weight in Mauritius is by following a healthy diet. Make sure to include plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean protein sources in your diet. You should also avoid eating processed foods and excessive amounts of sugar. Carrying extra weight can increase your risk for several health problems, including heart disease, type II diabetes, and stroke.
Exercise can also help you lose weight in Mauritius. incorporate some aerobic activity into your daily routine by walking or biking outdoors. Additionally, make sure to strength train regularly to maintain muscle mass and reduce your risk for obesity-related conditions such as heart disease, type II diabetes, and stroke.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Mauritius?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Mauritius.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Mauritius
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Mauritius.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Mauritius available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Mauritius.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Mauritius
Our nutritionists in Mauritius create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Mauritius
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Mauritius: Port Louis, Pamplemousses, Rivière du Rempart, Flacq, Grand Port, Savanne, Plaines Wilhems, Moka, Black River (Rivière Noire), Outer Islands, Rodrigues, Agalega, St. Brandon (Cargados Carajos)
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mauritius & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“Thank you to MantraCare for the wonderful service they provided during my weight loss journey! I had never been comfortable in my own skin and I always felt like I was carrying around an extra person. My self-esteem was all but gone, but MantraCare helped me realize that it is important to take care of myself first.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Mauritius will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Mauritius.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Mauritius will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Mauritius will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Marisa Menendez is a leading nutritionist and sports scientist who has worked with athletes from around the world. She is also the founder of The Wellness Clinic, which provides comprehensive health and wellness services to people all over Mauritius.
- Dr. Sherry Seetoo is another highly respected nutritionist who has worked with celebrities like Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal. She is also the founder of True Nutrition, which is one of the leading dietary supplement companies in Mauritius.
- Dr. Naveen Kumar is a specialist in diabetes care and he runs an outpatient clinic that offers treatments for diabetes, hypertension, and other conditions related to obesity and chronic disease. He also teaches at the University of Mauritius medical school.
- Dr Anand Kulkarni is a registered dietitian and nutritionist who has worked in private practice for more than 20 years. She is currently the director of research and development at the Mauritius Nutrition Foundation (MNF), which provides nutritional support to vulnerable communities across the island nation.
- Mrs Seema Malhotra is a registered dietitian and nutritionist who has worked in private practice for more than 20 years. She is currently the head chef at the Four Seasons Health Resorts’ international kitchen, where she oversees all food service within the resort.
A weight loss program in Mauritius can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000. The price will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements