Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Mauritius
Mauritius is a small island nation located in the Indian Ocean. The climate is tropical, and the terrain is mostly flat with some mountains in the interior. The population of Mauritius is just over 1 million people, and the official languages are English and French. Mauritius has a public healthcare system that provides free or subsidized care for its citizens. The government also subsidizes private healthcare providers. There are several hospitals and clinics on the island, as well as many community health centers. Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition in Mauritius. The prevalence of hypertension in Mauritius is estimated to be around 30%. This means that about 300,000 people on the island have hypertension. There are many risk factors for hypertension, including family history, age, obesity, smoking, and stress. High salt intake is also a risk factor for hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Mauritius. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Mauritius monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Mauritius
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Mauritius
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Mauritius: Port Louis, Beau Bassin-Rose Hill, Curepipe, Quatre Bornes, Vacoas-Phoenix, Albion, Amaury, Amitié-Gokhoola, Anse La Raie, Arsenal, Baie du Cap, Baie du Tombeau, Bambous, Bambous Virieux, Bananes, Beau Vallon, Bel Air Rivière Sèche, Bel Ombre, Belle Vue Haurel, Bénarès
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Mauritius
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Mauritius
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Mauritius
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Mauritius
- Dr. Subhash Goenka is one of the best hypertension doctors in Mauritius. He has been practicing medicine for over 25 years and has experience working with a variety of patients. Dr. Goenka specializes in treating both primary and secondary hypertension, as well as heart disease and other health issues. He is highly skilled at providing treatment options that fit each individual’s needs, and he has a wealth of knowledge to share with his patients.
- Dr. Kishore Thiruvengadam is a renowned hypertension doctor in Mauritius. He has been working as a doctor for over 25 years and has experience dealing with all types of hypertension patients. His clinic is located in Port Louis and he is considered to be one of the most experienced specialists in the country.
- Dr. Ravi Kumar is also a highly respected hypertension doctor in Mauritius. He has been working as a doctor for over 20 years and has experience treating both common and rare forms of hypertension. His clinic is located in Curepipe and he offers a wide range of treatment options, including medication, surgery, and lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Nitin Prakash Sharma is another highly qualified hypertension doctor in Mauritius. He has been working as a doctor for over 15 years and specializes in treating high blood pressure through lifestyle changes and medication. His clinic is located in Beau Bassin and he offers a wide range of treatment options, including medication, surgery, and lifestyle changes.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mauritius & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been living with high blood pressure for years now. I can say that MantraCare has made a world of difference in my life. I don’t get headaches as often and they helped me lower my blood pressure by over five points.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Mauritius.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Mauritius that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Mauritius will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Mauritius helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the severity of the condition, the hospital or clinic where it is being administered, and the treatments employed. However, some general estimates suggest that hypertension treatment in Mauritius can cost between Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!