Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Mauritius
Mauritius is a small island nation located in the Indian Ocean. The country has a population of just over 1.3 million people, and the capital city is Port Louis. Mauritius is a popular tourist destination, known for its beautiful beaches and resorts. Mauritius also has a growing mental health care industry. In recent years, a number of mental health clinics and hospitals have opened on the island. These facilities provide counseling and therapy services to locals and tourists alike. One of the newest additions to the mental health care scene in Mauritius is online therapy. Online therapy is a form of counseling that is conducted over the internet. This type of therapy has become increasingly popular in recent years, as it can be more convenient and affordable than traditional in-person therapy. There are a number of online therapy providers that offer services to people in Mauritius. These providers use video conferencing technology to connect clients with therapists who are based in other countries. This allows people in Mauritius to receive high-quality counseling and therapy services without having to travel to another country.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Mauritius
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Mauritius
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Mauritius available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Mauritius to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Mauritius from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Mauritius. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mauritius & the world
“I am very happy with the counseling services I received from Mantra Care. They are always available and willing to help me through my problems. Their therapists are so understanding and compassionate. My mood has improved by leaps and bounds, and I am much calmer now.”
1 year on MantraCare, Mauritius
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Mauritius
- Dr. Ravi Jayaram – A psychiatrist with over 20 years of experience, Dr. Jayaram is one of the most well-known and respected therapists in Mauritius. He has a deep understanding of mental illness and is skilled in both medication management and psychotherapy. He has helped countless patients overcome their struggles and live happier, healthier lives.
- Dr. Anjali Raman – A clinical psychologist with over 15 years of experience, Dr. Raman is another highly respected therapist in Mauritius. She specializes in treating anxiety disorders and has helped many people overcome their fears and live more peaceful lives. She is also experienced in treating depression, grief, stress, and workplace issues.
- Ms. Pallavi Singh – A counselor with over 10 years of experience, Ms. Singh is a popular choice for those seeking help for relationship issues or family conflicts. She is known for her compassionate nature and ability to really listen to her clients’ needs. She has helped many people work through difficult times in their lives and come out stronger on the other side.
- Dr. Rajesh Ramloll is a psychiatrist who can help with depression, anxiety, and grief. He has a lot of experience helping people with these issues and has been working in the field for many years.
- Dr. Sunita Jhurry is a psychologist who can help with stress, workplace issues, and anger. She has a lot of experience helping people with these issues and has been working in the field for many years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Mauritius can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
Online therapy in Mauritius is very affordable. The average cost of online therapy in Mauritius is only $25 per session. This is a very affordable rate, especially when compared to the cost of traditional therapy in Mauritius, which can be upwards of $100 per session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Mauritius. We are the most affordable ways in Mauritius to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.