Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Mauritius
Diabetes Treatment in Mauritius
Diabetes Treatment in Mauritius is an important area of health care. Diabetes is a serious medical condition that can lead to severe complications, even death, if left untreated. Diabetes affects the body’s ability to produce and use insulin, a hormone needed to convert food into energy. In Mauritius, diabetes treatment involves lifestyle changes such as diet and exercise, as well as medication or insulin injections. Diabetes specialists focus on providing comprehensive care and support to individuals with diabetes.
Diabetes education is an essential part of diabetes treatment in Mauritius as it helps people with diabetes manage the condition and reduce their risk of developing other medical problems. Diabetes specialists also provide advice on nutrition, physical activity, and monitoring of blood sugar levels to ensure that individuals receive optimal care. Diabetes clinics in Mauritius provide comprehensive services such as routine checkups, laboratory tests, and diabetes management training. Diabetes support groups are also available to help individuals cope with the condition and provide a platform to seek advice from other people with diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Mauritius monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Mauritius
- Dr. Naveen Kumar is a highly respected diabetes doctor in Mauritius. He has extensive experience treating patients with type II diabetes and has developed several successful treatments for the condition. Dr. Kumar is a skilled physician who takes care to listen to his patients and understand their needs. He offers comprehensive treatment plans that focus on ensuring long-term success for his patients.
- Dr. Niraj Shrestha is another highly respected diabetes doctor in Mauritius. He has years of experience treating patients with type II diabetes and has developed several successful treatments for the condition himself. Dr. Shrestha is a skilled physician who takes care to listen to his patients and understand their needs. He offers comprehensive treatment plans that focus on ensuring long-term success for his patients.
- Dr. Udaya Mahadevan – Dr. Mahadevan is one of the country’s most experienced diabetes doctors and has been treating patients for more than 25 years. He is widely regarded as an expert in the field, and his clinic is one of the busiest in Mauritius.
- Dr. Sanjay Kapoor – Dr. Kapoor is another highly experienced diabetes doctor, with over 15 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life. His clinic is also popular, thanks to his personalized approach and attention to detail.
- Dr. James Pereira – With more than 16 years of experience treating patients with diabetes, Dr. Pereira is one of the most qualified experts in the country on the subject matter. He runs a thriving private practice that attracts patients from all over Mauritius and beyond.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Mauritius & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been suffering from diabetes for the past few years. It had started to affect my overall wellbeing and I was keen on finding a solution to my problem. One day, while browsing online, I came across MantraCare based in Mauritius that specializes in treating diabetes. After doing some research, I decided to go ahead and book an appointment with them. I went in for my consultation with the doctor where he discussed all the treatment options available to me and after considering the pros and cons of each option, we decided on a customized course of treatment that was best suited for my situation. The results were amazing! Within just a few months, my diabetes was under control and I felt much healthier. My energy levels improved significantly as did my overall sense of wellbeing.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Mauritius work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Mauritius.
In Mauritius, treatment for diabetes typically costs between €1,000 and €3,000 per year.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.