Book online consultation with top dietitians in Morocco
Nutrition Counseling in Morocco
Morocco has a population of over 30 million and an annual growth rate of around 2%. With such a large and growing population, it is no wonder that malnutrition is a problem in Morocco. The World Health Organization estimates that 18% of the population is stunted due to chronic malnutrition, and over 5% of Moroccan children are underweight.
One reason for the high rates of malnutrition in Morocco is the lack of access to affordable, nutritious foods. Almost 50% of the population lives below the poverty line, and only 32% of households have access to enough food to meet their needs. This means that many people in Morocco are struggling to get the nutrients they need to stay healthy.
Overall, nutrition counseling in Morocco is an important way to help improve the health of the population. By educating people about their diet, nutrition counselors can help ensure that everyone in Morocco has access to the nutrients they need to be healthy.
How can our Dietitian in Morocco help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Morocco for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Morocco
Our nutritionists in Morocco create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Morocco
- Dr. Nour El Houda Cherkaoui: Dr. Nour El Houda is a Nutrition Consultant and Nutrition Educator in Morocco. She holds a PhD in Nutrition Science from Université Lyon 1, France and has published multiple articles in peer-reviewed journals on nutrition-related topics. Additionally, she has presented in important Nutrition and Health Conferences in Morocco and abroad. Dr. Nour El Houda specializes in Nutrition Counseling, focusing on lifestyle modification, healthy eating habits and nutritional health promotion.
- Dr. Souad Rahmouni: Dr. Souad is a Nutritionist and Head of Nutrition Department at the National Nutrition Institute in Morocco. She has a PhD in Nutrition Science from Université de Montpellier, France and is highly specialized in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education. Her research focuses on the relationship between nutrition, health and wellbeing of vulnerable populations such as pregnant women and children under five years old.
- Dr. Rachid Bouchair: Dr. Rachid is the Nutrition Department Head at the Nutrition and Health Institute in Morocco. He holds a PhD in Nutrition Science from Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour, France and is an expert on Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education, nutrition-related diseases prevention, health promotion and public health. His research focuses on the relationship between nutrition, physical activity and chronic diseases.
- Dr. Abdelmajid El Moudden: Dr. Abdelmajid is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Consultant in Morocco. He holds a PhD in Nutrition Science from Université de Montpellier, France and has published multiple articles in peer-reviewed journals and Nutrition Conferences in Morocco and abroad. He specializes in Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education and health promotion programs for children and pregnant women.
- Dr. Mohammed El Khadir: Dr. Mohammed is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Manager at the National Nutrition Institute in Morocco. He holds a PhD in Nutrition Science from Université de Montpellier, France and has extensive experience in Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education and Nutrition-related diseases prevention. His research focuses on the relationship between nutrition and physical activity, as well as health promotion initiatives for children and pregnant women.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Morocco
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Morocco.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Morocco available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Morocco. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Morocco & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was amazed at the positive results that I achieved through nutrition counseling with MantraCare. I had struggled with health issues for so long and it seemed like nothing I tried worked. After working with the team at MantraCare, my overall health has improved immensely and I feel better than ever before. They tailored a personalized nutrition plan to my unique needs, and provided ongoing support and encouragement throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone looking for real, lasting results from nutrition counseling. They truly care about their clients and will do whatever it takes to help them reach their goals. Thank you, MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Morocco will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Morocco will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Morocco via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Morocco or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Morocco would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Morocco can cost anywhere from $50 to $250 per session, depending on the size of the clinic and the experience of the counselor. Inexpensive clinics may charge as little as $50 per session, while more expensive clinics may charge up to $250. Additionally, some counselors may offer discounts for multiple sessions or for paying in cash.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!