Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Morocco
According to the World Health Organization, hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a leading risk factor for cardiovascular disease, which is the leading cause of death worldwide. In Morocco, the prevalence of hypertension is rising, and it is estimated that one in four adults has the condition. While there are many effective treatments for hypertension, they are often underutilized due to a lack of awareness, affordability, or access to care. One of the most common and effective treatments for hypertension is medication. There are a variety of medications available to treat hypertension, and your doctor can work with you to find the best option for you. If you are unable to take medication or your hypertension is not well controlled with medication, there are other treatment options available. Lifestyle changes can be very effective in treating hypertension. A healthy diet and regular exercise can help to lower blood pressure and improve overall health. quitting smoking, reducing salt intake, and managing stress can also help to reduce blood pressure. If you are overweight or obese, weight loss can also help to improve hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Morocco. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Morocco monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Morocco
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Morocco
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Morocco: Fes, Marrakesh, Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier, Chefchaouen
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Morocco
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Morocco
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Morocco
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Morocco
- Dr. Ahmed El Khadraoui is an experienced doctor with decades of experience treating hypertension. He’s been practicing medicine for more than 30 years and has worked at several hospitals throughout Morocco.
- Dr. Mohamed Labidi, who is based in Casablanca. He has extensive experience treating hypertension and offers a variety of options, including medication and surgery.
- Dr. Saad Benabdelkhem, who practices in Rabat. He is a highly experienced physician with a wealth of knowledge in the field of hypertension care, and his clinic offers a range of treatments to choose from, including medication and surgery.
- Driss Amine Bouziane is an expert in the field of cardiology and hypertension care based in Tangier. His clinic provides comprehensive treatment for both conditions, including medication, surgery, and lifestyle changes.
- Dr. Mohammed Boukrar is a highly respected and experienced hypertension doctor who has worked for many years in the field. He is based in Casablanca and regularly provides consultation to patients across the country.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Morocco & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was able to reduce the number of tablets I take each day with the help of MantraCare. I am so grateful for this treatment because it has helped me manage my hypertension without any side effects. Hypertension can be a serious condition and it has been really helpful to have MantraCare as an option.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Morocco.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Morocco that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Morocco will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Morocco helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one answer to this question since the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on a number of factors, including the location and type of hospital, insurance coverage, and the specific services being provided. However, in general, hypertension treatment in Morocco will likely cost between $250 and $500 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!