Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Morocco
Weight Loss Program in Morocco
Morocco is a great place to lose weight, although it may not be the most popular destination for weight loss. The Mediterranean diet is renowned for being healthy and promoting a low BMI, so this is a great option if you’re looking to slim down.
The climate in Morocco is also very conducive to weight loss – it’s warm all year round and there is hardly any humidity. The average person burns approximately 600 calories a day, so if you’re burning calories at a rate of 2000 per week then you’ll lose weight in Morocco.
Another benefit of living in Morocco is that food is not as expensive as in many other countries. This means that you can afford to eat healthier and still lose weight. There are many restaurants and cafes where you can order healthy meals without breaking the bank.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Morocco?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Morocco.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Morocco
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Morocco.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Morocco available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Morocco.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Morocco
Our nutritionists in Morocco create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Morocco
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Morocco: Casablanca, Rabat, Tangier, Fez, Marrakesh, Agadir, Salé, Oujda, Khouribga, Meknes, Kenitra, Tetouan, Safi, Temara, Mohammedia, El Jadida, Beni Mellal, Aït Melloul, Nador, Dar Bouazza, Taza, Settat, Berrechid, Khemisset, Inezgane, Ksar El Kebir, Larache, Guelmim, Khenifra, Berkane, Taourirt, Bouskoura, Fquih Ben Salah, Dcheira El Jihadia
10,000+ Happy Customers From Morocco & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so excited to share my experience with MantraCare’s weight loss program. I have always struggled with my weight and self-esteem, but I had no idea that it was hurting me so much until I started their program. I feel happier and healthier than ever before.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Morocco will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Morocco.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Morocco will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Morocco will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Zeina Kandel is a world-renowned expert in weight loss and nutrition. She has worked with celebrities and top athletes around the world, and is the founder of ZK Health & Wellness, one of Morocco’s most successful wellness centers.
- Dr. Salima El Ayoubi is a highly skilled practitioner who specializes in promoting healthy eating habits and preventing chronic diseases. She has written several books on the subject, including The Mediterranean Diet for You and Your Family and The Food Revolution: How to Fight Obesity Without Giving Up Your Favorite Foods.
- Nadia Mourad is a registered dietitian who specializes in diabetes management and prevention. She also runs a popular blog entitled Diabetes Tips from Nadia, which features recipes, shopping tips, health advice and more.
- Nora Arnault is a well-known dietitian based in Rabat. She has worked extensively with both private and public clients, and has a wealth of experience to share.
- Hana Elnaggar is another highly experienced dietitian with years of experience working with celebrities and high-profile clients. Her clinic offers personalized care for all patients, from general nutrition advice to tailored diets for specific health concerns.
The cost of a weight loss program in Morocco can vary depending on the length of the program and the type of activities included. However, most programs will cost between $200 and $3000 per person.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements