Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Morocco
If you are seeking online therapy in Morocco, there are a few things to consider. First, it is important to find a therapist who is licensed to practice in Morocco. Second, you will want to make sure that the therapist you choose has experience working with clients from Morocco. Finally, it is important to find a therapist who is fluent in Arabic and French, as these are the two official languages of Morocco. When choosing a licensed therapist in Morocco, it is important to consider their experience and education. Many therapists in Morocco have received their education and training in Europe or the United States. As such, they may be more familiar with Western approaches to therapy. However, there are also many therapists who have been educated and trained in Morocco. These therapists may be more familiar with Moroccan culture and be able to provide culturally-sensitive therapy. It is also important to consider the language skills of your potential therapist. If you do not speak Arabic or French, you may want to find a therapist who is fluent in both languages. This will ensure that you can communicate effectively with your therapist and that they can understand your cultural context.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Morocco
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Morocco
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Morocco available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Morocco to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Morocco from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in USA. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Morocco & the world
“I’m a professional and I was feeling really depressed. I hesitated to show my face in public, but after signing up with MantraCare, I am much better. My job seems less daunting now that I feel happy about myself.”
1 year on MantraCare, Morocco
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Morocco
- Dr. Hassan Zouheir – Dr. Zouheir is a highly respected psychiatrist who has helped many people in Morocco overcome their mental health challenges. He has a deep understanding of the human mind and is very skilled at helping people find solutions to their problems.
- Dr. Fatima Zahra – Dr. Zahra is a renowned psychologist who has helped countless people in Morocco deal with their emotional challenges. She is extremely compassionate and caring, and her deep understanding of human emotions makes her an excellent therapist for anyone struggling with mental health issues.
- Dr. Jamal Dafri – Dr. Dafri is a well-known clinical psychologist who has extensive experience helping people in Morocco overcome various mental health challenges. He has a keen understanding of the human mind and is very effective at helping people find solutions to their problems.
- Dr. Mohamed Ait Oufkir is a psychiatrist who specializes in treating depression, anxiety, and grief. He has a private practice in Casablanca and is also the head of the psychiatry department at a local hospital.
- Dr. Fatima Zahra Bennani is a psychologist who specializes in stress management and workplace issues. She has a private practice in Rabat and is also an expert in anger management and PTSD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Morocco can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
It really depends on the therapist you choose and the length of time you want to commit to therapy. Some therapists charge per session while others charge a monthly or weekly rate. On average, online therapy in Morocco costs about $50-$100 per session. However, there are some therapists who offer discounts for longer term commitments.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Morocco. We are the most affordable ways in Morocco to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.
"*" indicates required fields