Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Nepal
Weight Loss Program in Nepal
Weight loss in Nepal is a popular pursuit for those looking to shed pounds. There are many weight loss programs available in Nepal that can help you reach your goals. The most common methods used to lose weight in Nepal are through diet and exercise. Dieting is the most important part of weight loss in Nepal because it is the factor that dictates how much weight you will lose.
You must be careful not to overindulge in unhealthy foods, and make sure to include healthy snacks between meals to keep your energy levels up. Exercise is also an important part of weight loss in Nepal. It can help you burn calories and increase your metabolism. If possible, try to get outside and enjoy some fresh air while working out.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Nepal?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Nepal.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Nepal
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Nepal.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Nepal available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Nepal.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Nepal
Our nutritionists in Nepal create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Nepal
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Nepal: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bharatpur, Lalitpur, Birgunj, Biratnagar, Dhangadhi, Ghorahi
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nepal & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I wanted to do a weight loss program and was looking for a company that would work with me personally. I found MantraCare and after reading about what they offered, it seemed like the perfect fit for me.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Nepal will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Nepal.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Nepal will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Nepal will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Surendra Karki, RD, CDE is a highly respected dietitian with over 25 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. He specializes in helping people achieve their health and fitness goals through nutrition counseling and personal training.
- Uma Subba Rao, MS, RD is a registered dietitian with more than 20 years of experience working with patients across Nepal. She specializes in providing comprehensive counseling services that focus on promoting healthy eating habits and improving overall health.
- Pushpa Dhakal, MS, RD is a registered dietitian with over 15 years of experience working with patients in rural areas throughout Nepal. She specializes in providing comprehensive counseling services that focus on promoting healthy eating habits and improving overall health.
- Purnima Thapa Magar, MSc., RD is a registered dietitian with more than 10 years of experience working with patients across Nepal. She specializes in providing comprehensive counseling services that focus on promoting healthy eating habits and improving overall health.
- Ms. Pushpa Karki is a Dietitian with over 25 years of experience working in hospitals and health centres throughout the country. She has worked extensively with children, adolescents, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with diabetes mellitus. She is currently the Director of Nutrition Services at Kathmandu Medical College Hospital.
A weight loss program in Nepal can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000 depending on the length of the program and the level of intensity. The average cost of a weight loss program in Nepal is $2,500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements