Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Nepal
Hypertension is a medical condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries is elevated. The condition can be caused by a variety of factors, including genetics, lifestyle choices, and underlying medical conditions. While hypertension is a serious condition that can lead to heart disease and stroke, it can be managed with lifestyle changes and medication. In Nepal, hypertension is a common problem. According to a study conducted by the World Health Organization, 32.5% of adults in Nepal have high blood pressure. The prevalence of hypertension increases with age, Affecting 41.8% of Nepalese adults aged 60 years or older. There are many treatment options available for hypertension. The first step is to make lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and reducing stress. If these changes aren’t enough to lower blood pressure, medication may be necessary. Commonly used medications for hypertension include angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors (ACE inhibitors), angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), beta-blockers, and diuretics. Making lifestyle changes and taking medication can help to control hypertension and reduce the risk of complications such as heart disease and stroke.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Nepal. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Nepal monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Nepal
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Nepal
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Nepal: Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lalitpur, Bharatpur, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Janakpur, Ghorahi, Hetauda, Dhangadhi, Tulsipur, Itahari, Nepalgunj, Butwal, Dharan, Kalaiya, Jitpur Simara, Bhimdatta, Mechinagar, Budhanilkantha
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Nepal
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Nepal
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Nepal
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Nepal
- Dr. Bal Bahadur Shrestha is a renowned expert in the field of hypertension and heart health. He has worked extensively to develop innovative treatments and strategies for managing this condition, which has led him to be highly respected by his peers.
- Dr. Dipendra Singh Bista is a leading authority on blood pressure management and treatment protocols for cardiovascular disease. He has authored several books on the topic, as well as numerous scientific papers and articles.
- Dr. Ram Manandhar is a highly respected expert in the field of hypertension management. He has worked tirelessly to develop new treatments and protocols for his patients, and his experience and expertise have made him one of the top hypertension doctors in Nepal.
- Dr. Dilip Kumar Gharti is another highly qualified hypertension doctor with years of experience treating patients with hypertension. He has developed innovative treatment plans that are based on patient needs and preferences, making him an ideal choice for anyone looking for quality care from a top-notch physician.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Nepal & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“My bad blood pressure is now under control thanks to MantraCare. I found that the best way to go about fix this problem was to change my lifestyle and eat better, but MantraCare really helped with learning how to make lifestyle changes easier. Now I feel like I am in control of my own health.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Nepal.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Nepal that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Nepal will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Nepal helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as the costs of hypertension treatment in Nepal will vary depending on the location, type of treatment, and health insurance coverage. However, a ballpark estimate for hypertension treatment in Nepal would range from $120 to $240 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!