Book online consultation with top dietitians in North Macedonia
Nutrition Counseling in North Macedonia
Nutrition Counseling in North Macedonia is a service that offers personalized advice and support to individuals looking to improve their eating habits. Nutrition Counselors provide comprehensive counseling services including dietary assessment, nutrition education, goal setting, and behavior change strategies.
Nutrition Counseling focuses on helping people make positive changes in food choices and activities which can lead to better health outcomes. Nutrition Counselors can help individuals develop an individualized plan based on their specific needs, goals and lifestyle.
By investing in Nutrition Counseling, individuals can improve their overall health and wellbeing. Nutrition Counselors are knowledgeable professionals who have the skills to help individuals make positive changes in their diet and lifestyle. Nutrition Counselors are committed to helping their clients learn how to make better food choices, set achievable goals and develop a healthier way of living.
How can our Dietitian in North Macedonia help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in North Macedonia for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in North Macedonia
Our nutritionists in North Macedonia create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in North Macedonia
- Dr. Sanja Avramovska: Dr. Avramovska is a highly experienced nutritionist who has been in practice since 2002. She has a master’s degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Edinburgh and a PhD in Food Science and Technology from the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje. She specializes in nutrition intervention, diet planning and nutritional counseling for chronic diseases such as diabetes and obesity.
- Dr. Sonja Ivanovska: Dr. Ivanovska is a certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in Human Nutrition from the University of Edinburgh, UK. She has extensive experience in nutrition planning and counseling, as well as working with athletes. She has helped many clients achieve their nutritional goals and improve their overall health and wellbeing.
- Dr. Ana Todorovska: Dr. Todorovska is a certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in Nutrition Science from the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje. She specializes in nutritional counseling for healthy eating, weight loss, sports nutrition and nutrition for chronic diseases such as diabetes.
- Dr. Svetlana Popovska: Dr. Popovska is a certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in Nutrition Science from the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje. She specializes in nutrition education, healthy eating strategies, weight management, and sports nutrition.
- Dr. Kiril Dimitrov: Dr. Dimitrov is a certified nutritionist with a master’s degree in Nutrition Science from the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje. He specializes in helping people to achieve their lifestyle goals through diet planning, nutrition education, and developing healthy eating habits. He is also an expert in the use of supplements to support health and wellness goals.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in North Macedonia
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in North Macedonia.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in North Macedonia available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in North Macedonia. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From North Macedonia & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was referred to MantraCare in North Macedonia for nutrition counseling by my doctor. I wanted to make sure that my diet was healthy and that I was getting all of the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients my body needed. The team at MantraCare exceeded my expectations! Not only did they spend time talking to me about my diet and lifestyle, but they also provided meal plans tailored to my individual needs. They even took into account food allergies I had as well as any dietary restrictions due to religious or cultural reasons. I am so glad that I was referred to MantraCare in North Macedonia for nutrition counseling! The team there is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. They worked with me to create a personalized plan that fit my lifestyle and dietary needs. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for nutrition counseling! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in North Macedonia will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in North Macedonia will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in North Macedonia via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in North Macedonia or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in North Macedonia would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in North Macedonia can be quite expensive, depending on the clinic and the services offered. Fees for individual sessions can range from €50 to €100, while group sessions can cost up to €200 per hour.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!