Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Norway
Weight Loss Program in Norway
Norway is a land of glistening fjords and rugged mountains, but it’s also one of the fattest countries in Europe. According to the World Health Organization, over a third of the Norwegian population is obese (compared to 18 percent in the United States). The high rates of obesity are largely due to the country’s sedentary lifestyle and heavy consumption of processed food.
Norwegian doctors have long advocated for a healthy diet and lifestyle as the best way to reduce weight. In recent years, they’ve begun to see success with their patients’ weight loss efforts. Most people who try to lose weight in Norway succeed within six months, although some people can lose up to two or three times as much weight as others.
There are many different methods that Norwegian doctors use to help their patients lose weight. The most common approach is calorie restriction, which means reducing the number of calories that a person consumes each day. Other methods include regular exercise, drinking lots of water and avoiding sugar and processed foods.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Norway?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Norway.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Norway
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Norway.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Norway available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Norway.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Norway
Our nutritionists in Norway create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Norway
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Norway: Oslo, Bergen Metropolitan Area, Stavanger / Sandnes
10,000+ Happy Customers From Norway & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I wish I would have found MantraCare sooner. I had tried every diet available and nothing worked. I lost 20 pounds in 30 days thanks to MantraCare.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Norway will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Norway.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Norway will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Norway will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Siri Skjødt is a Norwegian nutritionist and former Olympic weightlifting competitor. She has competed in three Summer Olympics and two Winter Olympics. She won a bronze medal at the 1996 Summer Olympics in the 75 kg category.
- Mette Holtet is another highly respected dietitian who has worked extensively with children and their families. Her work focuses on promoting healthy eating habits for both children and adults, as well as helping people manage chronic illnesses such as diabetes.
- Tone Bråthen is a leading expert on veganism and plant-based diets. She founded the world’s first vegan cooking school in 2010, and her book “Veganomix” has sold over 150,000 copies worldwide. Ms. Bråthen is also frequently interviewed by media outlets about plant-based diets and how they can help improve health overall.
- Marit Arnstad is a leading spokesperson on healthy eating and weight management. She is the founding president of the Norwegian Dietetic Association and has written several best-selling diet books in Norway.
- Hanne Nordland is one of Scandinavia’s most respected experts on physical activity and sports nutrition. She is the chairwoman of the Norwegian Physical Activity Society and head coach for women’s rowing at the University of Oslo.
The average weight loss program in Norway costs between $500 and $1,000. However, there are a variety of factors that can affect the cost of a weight loss program, such as the type of program, the length of the program, and the location of the program.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.