Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Norway
Diabetes Treatment in Norway
Diabetes treatment in Norway is provided by health care professionals and Diabetes centers. Diabetes centers are the main provider of diabetes-related services, with control clinics for monitoring of diabetes, insulin pumps, nutrition advice and psychological support. Diabetes education is also available in these centers to meet patients’ needs.
Diabetes organizations in Norway provide support to patients and their families, as well as educational resources for health care professionals. Diabetes treatment in Norway is constantly evolving as new therapies are developed and existing treatments are refined. Diabetes centers, primary care physicians and diabetes nurses all play a vital role in ensuring that people with diabetes receive effective treatment and access the best possible care.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Norway monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Norway
- Dr. Sverre O. Berg: Dr. Sverre O. Berg is a renowned endocrinologist and diabetologist in Norway who specializes in diabetes care and management of chronic diseases like obesity, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), pituitary gland disorders, among others. He has been practicing for over 30 years and has established Berg Endocrinology & Diabetes Clinic in Oslo.
- Dr. Kari Holdaas: Dr Kari Holdaas is a specialist diabetologist at Stavanger University Hospital, Norway and a professor of Diabetes, Metabolism and Endocrinology at the University of Bergen. She is an expert in diabetes management and education, with a special focus on Type 2 Diabetes treatment.
- Dr. Silje Sørensen: Dr Silje Sørensen is an endocrinologist and diabetologist at Stavanger University Hospital, Norway who specializes in treating diabetes, obesity, thyroid issues and other hormonal disorders. She is a certified Diabetes Educator and holds workshops to spread awareness about diabetes prevention, management and care.
- Dr. Jan Arendal: Dr Jan Arendal is a leading diabetologist at the University Hospital of Northern Norway, working on diabetes and obesity management for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes as well as other chronic conditions. He is an expert in preventive diabetes care and has been the medical director of several diabetes-related initiatives.
- Dr. Odd Erik Dehli: Dr Odd Erik Dehli is a specialist diabetologist at the University Hospital of Northern Norway, specializing in diabetes and obesity management for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. He is an active member of several national and international medical organizations, including the Norwegian Diabetes Association. Dr Dehli has also been involved in developing new technologies to support diabetes management.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Norway & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been struggling with diabetes for the past year, and was beginning to feel overwhelmed. After researching treatment options, I found MantraCare and decided to give it a try. The team at MantraCare was warm and welcoming from the start, and I felt like I could trust them to help me manage my diabetes. After just a few appointments, I started to see results. My blood sugar levels were stabilizing and I felt so much better overall. The team at MantraCare was always available to answer my questions and give me advice on how to manage my diabetes in between appointments. They never made me feel ashamed or embarrassed about my condition, which is something I was very grateful for. I am so thankful for the care and attention they provided, and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone dealing with diabetes. Thank you MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Norway work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Norway.
In Norway, the cost of treating diabetes is high compared to other countries. The average cost of treating diabetes in Norway is around $11,000 per year. This amount may vary depending on whether you are covered by government health insurance or not.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors