Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Norway
PCOS Treatment in Norway
There is no one-size-fits-all PCOS treatment, but there are a variety of treatment options available in Norway. You may be able to find PCOS treatment at a hospital or clinic, or you may be able to find PCOS treatment through a personal physician. Some common PCOS treatments in Norway include:
‘Hormone therapy: This is the most common type of PCOS treatment in Norway. Hormone therapy can help to reduce the levels of testosterone and other hormones in your body. This can improve your symptoms and help to regulate your menstrual cycle.
Weight loss: If you are overweight, losing weight may help to improve your symptoms and regulate your menstrual cycle.
There is no one-size-fits-all PCOS treatment, but there are many different types of PCOS treatments available in Norway. If you are interested in finding out more about PCOS treatments available in Norway, or if you would like to book an appointment with a specialist for further information, please feel free to speak with one of our team members.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Norway helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Norway who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Norway to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Norway can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Norway will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Norway?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Norway
- Dr. Magne Andreassen is considered one of the top endocrinologists in Norway and has experience treating both men and women with PCOS issues. He offers a variety of personalized treatments at his clinic, including diet and exercise tips as well as pharmaceutical medications if necessary.
- Dr. Siri Skarstein is a well-known and highly-rated PCOS doctor based in Oslo. She has a wealth of experience and is skilled at diagnosing and treating PCOS, as well as other related conditions.
- Dr. Erik Dalgaard is another top PCOS doctor in Norway, with more than 20 years of experience treating women with the condition. He specialises in fertility treatments – including IVF – and is widely considered to be one of Norway’s leading experts on the subject.
- Dr. Yngve Haugland is an experienced specialist in endocrinology who also has a strong focus on PCOS treatment. He is known for his gentle approach and willingness to take a patient’s history before making any diagnosis or recommendations – which makes him especially good at helping those with mild symptoms get the most effective treatment possible.
- Dr. Marit Laege is a highly qualified specialist in reproductive medicine who also happens to be an expert in treating PCOS patients. Her clinic offers a wide range of treatments for PCOS, from medication to surgery to fertility treatments – making her an ideal choice for those seeking comprehensive care for their condition.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Norway.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Norway who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Norway & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“Being diagnosed with PCOS was a daunting prospect, but the team at MantraCare helped me to find the best course of action for my treatment. They worked together to devise a comprehensive plan for reducing symptoms and controlling hormone levels, which has been incredibly successful. I have seen huge improvements in both my physical and mental health since commencing treatment. The results have been much better than I had hoped for and I cannot be more grateful to MantraCare for their dedication and support throughout my journey.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Norway
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Norway are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Norway work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Norway who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Norway. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
In Norway, typical costs for standardised treatments for PCOS range from NOK 10,000 to NOK 30,000 per month. This price range includes both medication and consultations with specialists.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.