Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Norway
If you have hypertension or high blood pressure, you may be wondering what your treatment options are in Norway. While there are many different ways to treat hypertension, the most common method is medication. There are a variety of different types of medication used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to determine the best type for you. Commonly used medications include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, and beta blockers. In addition to medication, lifestyle changes can also help to treat hypertension. Quitting smoking, eating a healthy diet, and exercising regularly can all help to lower blood pressure. If you are overweight, losing weight can also be helpful. If you have hypertension, working with your doctor to create a treatment plan that is right for you is important. With the right treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of complications from hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Norway. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Norway monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Norway
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Norway
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Norway: Norway City Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger, Drammen, Fredrikstad, Kristiansand, Sandnes, Tromso, Sarpsborg, Skien, Alesund, Sandefjord, Haugesund, Tonsberg, Moss, Porsgrunn, Bodo, Arendal, Hamar.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Norway
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Norway
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Norway
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Norway
- Dr. Olsen is a cardiologist and hypertension specialist at St. Olav’s Hospital in Trondheim. He has been working in this field for over 20 years and has extensive experience in treating high blood pressure.
- Dr. Fosse is a hypertension specialist at Oslo University Hospital. He has been working in this field for 15 years and has helped many patients lower their blood pressure through lifestyle changes and medication.
- Dr. Os is a general practitioner with a special interest in hypertension. She has been working in this field for 10 years and has helped many patients manage their condition through lifestyle changes and medication.
- Dr. Jan Erik Nordrehaug is a professor of medicine at the University of Bergen and has been specializing in hypertension for over 25 years. He is one of the leading experts on hypertension in Norway and has helped many patients manage their condition.
- Dr. Knut Aaserud is a cardiologist at Oslo University Hospital and has also been specializing in hypertension for many years. He is highly experienced in treating both acute and chronic cases of hypertension and has helped countless patients improve their quality of life.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Norway & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I can’t believe how much better I’ve been feeling these days. All my symptoms have disappeared and I no longer feel any of that annoying pain in my chest. My blood pressure is even lower than before.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Norway.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Norway that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Norway will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Norway helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, since the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the patient’s location and health insurance coverage. However, on average, hypertension treatment in Norway can cost between $1,000 and $2,000 per month. Patients who are covered by a national health insurance program may be able to receive government subsidies that help offset some of the costs of treatment.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!