Book online consultation with top dietitians in Romania
Nutrition Counseling in Romania
Nutrition counseling in Romania can provide individuals and families with the tools they need to make healthy choices, increase their nutritional intake, and maintain a healthy weight. Nutrition counselors can help identify problems with food habits and recommend solutions. They also can provide education on diet and health topics, including obesity and diabetes.
Nutrition counseling in Romania is available through many agencies, including hospitals, schools, and community organizations. Many nutrition counselors are graduates of accredited programs. They typically have a degree in nutrition or dietetics. Counselors may work independently or as part of an agency team.
A typical session with a nutrition counselor lasts 60 to 90 minutes. During the session, the counselor will ask about your current food habits and health concerns. He or she will then provide you with resources to improve your diet and health.
How can our Dietitian in Romania help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Romania for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Romania
Our nutritionists in Romania create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Romania
- Dr. Irina Ciobanu: A Nutritionist/Dietitian in Bucharest, Romania, Dr. Irina Ciobanu provides nutrition counseling services to clients from all over the country. She is a certified Nutrition and Dietetics professional with experience in clinical nutrition and lifestyle medicine, specializing in weight management, diabetes control, and nutrition therapy.
- Dr. Nicoleta Lohan: Nutritionist/Dietitian Dr. Nicoleta Lohan has been providing her clients with comprehensive nutritional assessment and counseling services since 2003 in Bucharest, Romania. She is dedicated to helping people improve their health through balanced Nutrition, physical activity, and lifestyle modifications.
- Dr. Mihai Cucu: Nutritionist/Dietitian Dr. Mihai Cucu has over a decade of experience in providing Nutrition counseling and therapy services to clients across Romania. He is certified Nutrition and Dietetics professional with expertise in weight management, diabetes control, and nutrition therapy.
- Dr. Mihaela Anca Marin: Nutritionist/Dietitian Dr. Mihaela Anca Marin is a certified Nutrition and Dietetics professional with extensive experience in providing Nutrition counseling services to clients from various backgrounds in Bucharest, Romania. She specializes in weight management, diabetes control, and nutrition therapy.
- Dr. Anca Loredana Catană: Nutritionist/Dietitian Dr. Anca Loredana Catană is a Nutrition and Dietetics professional providing Nutrition counseling services to clients from all over Romania since 2016. She specializes in weight management, diabetes control, and nutrition therapy.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Romania
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Romania.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Romania available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Romania. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Romania & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently used MantraCare for nutrition counseling and I couldn’t be happier with the results! As a busy professional, it was difficult to find time to focus on my health. After talking to the nutritionists at MantraCare, they helped me create a personalized plan that allowed me to stick to healthy habits even while managing my hectic schedule. They also took the time to explain why certain food choices were better than others and how I could incorporate healthier habits into my everyday life with ease. After a few weeks, I noticed significant improvements in my energy levels and overall mood! The team at MantraCare was supportive throughout the entire process, providing me with all of the information and support I needed to stay on track. I’m so thankful for the expertise of MantraCare and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to make meaningful changes in their diet and lifestyle. If you want results, this is the place to go! Thank you so much, MantraCare!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Romania will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Romania will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Romania via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Romania or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Romania would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Romania can be quite expensive, depending on the provider and the area of work. Some nutrition counseling centers may charge between €200 and €500 per hour, while private consultations may run as high as €2,000 or more.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!