Book online consultation with top dietitians in Rwanda
Nutrition Counseling in Rwanda
As Rwanda strives to become a developed country, it is important that its citizens have access to quality nutrition counseling. Nutrition counseling can help Rwandans make healthy choices and improve their overall health.
The ministry is also working on developing a national nutrition policy, which will outline guidelines for providing nutritional counseling and promoting healthy eating habits. In addition, the ministry is planning to establish regional centers that will offer comprehensive nutrition services to rural areas throughout Rwanda.
How can our Dietitian in Rwanda help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Rwanda for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Rwanda
Our nutritionists in Rwanda create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Rwanda
- Dr. Doreen Busingye – Nutritionist and Dietitian: Dr. Doreen Busingye is a Nutritionist and Dietitian based in Kigali, Rwanda who specializes in Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education, Community Nutrition Programs, Clinical Nutrition Management as well as Meal Planning. She also has experience in Nutrition Research and Nutrition-related Public Health Programs.
- Dr. Bohn Muhirwa – Nutritionist and Dietitian: Dr. Bohn Muhirwa is a Nutritionist and Dietitian based in Kigali, Rwanda who specializes in Clinical Nutrition Management, Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education, Community Nutrition Programs as well as Nutrition Research.
- Dr. John Murere – Nutritionist and Dietitian: Dr. John Murere is a Nutritionist and Dietitian based in Kigali, Rwanda who specializes in Nutrition Education, Nutrition Counseling, Clinical Nutrition Management, Community Nutrition Programs, Nutrition Research and Meal Planning.
- Dr. Jean-Baptiste Nshimiyimana – Nutritionist and Dietitian: Dr. Jean-Baptiste Nshimiyimana is a Nutritionist and Dietitian based in Kigali, Rwanda who specializes in Nutrition Education, Nutrition Counseling, Clinical Nutrition Management, Nutrition Research, Community Nutrition Programs and Meal Planning.
- Dr. Theophile Iyamuremye – Nutritionist and Dietitian: Dr. Theophile Iyamuremye is a Nutritionist and Dietitian based in Kigali, Rwanda who specializes in Nutrition Education, Nutrition Counseling, Clinical Nutrition Management, Nutrition Research, Community Nutrition Programs and Meal Planning. He has experience in Nutrition-related Public Health Programs as well.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Rwanda
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Rwanda.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Rwanda available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Rwanda. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Rwanda & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare to receive nutrition counseling services in Rwanda. I am so pleased with the level of care and support I received here. The counselors were incredibly knowledgeable and understanding, providing me with valuable advice and resources that have truly improved my overall health and wellbeing. They tailored their nutrition plans specifically to my needs, taking into account my lifestyle and medical history. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to work with such an incredible team of professionals. Thank you so much MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Rwanda will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Rwanda will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Rwanda via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Rwanda or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Rwanda would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Rwanda can be quite costly depending on the type of counseling and the location. In-person nutrition counseling can range from $50 to $100 per hour, while online counseling may cost as little as $10 per session. Nutritionists in Rwanda typically charge between Rwf 100,000 and Rwf 1,500,000 for a comprehensive consultation.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!