Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Sweden
Hypertension treatment in Sweden generally focuses on lifestyle changes and medications. Lifestyle changes may include reducing salt intake, losing weight, and exercising regularly. Medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, and ARBs. Sweden has a high rate of hypertension, but the good news is that it is treatable. Treatments generally focus on lifestyle changes and medications. Lifestyle changes may include reducing salt intake, losing weight, and exercising regularly. Medications used to treat hypertension include diuretics, beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, and ARBs. If you have hypertension, work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With the proper treatment, you can live a long and healthy life.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Sweden. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Sweden monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Sweden
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Sweden
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Sweden: Stockholm, Goeteborg, Malmoe, Uppsala, Sollentuna, Soedermalm, Vaesteras, OErebro, Linkoeping, Helsingborg, Joenkoeping, Norrkoeping, Huddinge, Lund, Umea, Haninge, Gaevle, Boras, Soedertaelje, Kungsholmen.
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Sweden
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Sweden
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Sweden
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Sweden
- Dr. Stefan Ekberg is a leading hypertension doctor in Sweden. He has a special focus on treating hypertension through lifestyle changes, such as diet and exercise.
- Dr. Anna Andersson is another top hypertension doctor in Sweden. She specializes in providing treatment for people with high blood pressure using medication and other methods.
- Dr. Eva-Lotta Larsson is an expert on the use of medications to treat hypertension. She has worked extensively to develop new treatments for the condition, and her work has helped many Swedes live healthier lives with high blood pressure.
- Dr. Jonas Engström is a renowned hypertension doctor who specializes in treating high blood pressure and heart disease. He has written several books on the topic and has been featured on Swedish national television numerous times.
- Dr. Per-Erik Wiklund is another well-known hypertension doctor in Sweden who specializes in treating both high blood pressure and heart disease. He is also the president of the Swedish Hypertension Association and has authored many articles on the subject.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sweden & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been on medication for my high blood pressure for years, and I was getting tired of the side effects that came with it. MantraCare helped me get off medication and adopt a healthier lifestyle. Thank you so much!”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Sweden.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Sweden that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Sweden will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Sweden helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the severity of hypertension and where in Sweden the person is located. However, on average, hypertension treatment in Sweden costs around $3,000 per year. This figure can range from a low of $2,000 per year for people with mild hypertension to a high of $5,000 per year for people with severe hypertension.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!