Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Sweden
Diabetes Treatment in Sweden
Diabetes is a serious health condition that requires specialized ongoing treatment to adequately manage symptoms and prevent further complications. Diabetes Treatment in Sweden has made great strides in providing comprehensive care for people living with this condition.
Diabetes treatment in Sweden is provided by a multidisciplinary team of specialized healthcare professionals. Patients are typically given individualized care plans that include lifestyle modifications, such as nutrition counseling and physical activity plans, as well as tailored pharmacological therapies. Diabetes patients also receive support from diabetes educators, who provide guidance and education on diabetes management.
Diabetes treatment in Sweden is focused on providing comprehensive, patient-centered care to ensure the best possible outcomes for those living with this condition. Diabetes specialists in Sweden work closely with the patient’s general practitioner and other healthcare providers to ensure that all aspects of their care are optimized for optimal health and well being.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Sweden monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Sweden
- Dr. Bengt Källström is a renowned diabetes doctor and researcher who has been working in the field for over 30 years. He is head of the Diabetes Center at Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Gothenburg, and he is also an associate professor at the Department of Internal Medicine at Sahlgrenska University Hospital. Dr. Källström is a highly respected member of the medical community, and his expertise in diabetes makes him one of the best choices for patients living in Sweden.
- Dr. Stefan Lindberg is another highly respected diabetes doctor who has spent years working on behalf of his patients. Dr. Lindberg specializes in foot care and chronic disease management, which makes him well-equipped to help people with diabetes manage their symptoms and live healthier lives overall. He is affiliated with several major hospitals throughout Sweden, including Västerås hospital and Uppsala hospital, both of which are considered some of Sweden’s most prestigious institutions.
- Dr. Lars Widmark is a highly respected diabetes doctor who has been working in the field for more than 20 years. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and is certified by the American Diabetes Association. He is based in Gothenburg and offers comprehensive treatment for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- Dr. Anna-Lena Wennberg is a renowned diabetic doctor who has worked extensively in the field for more than 20 years. She is board-certified in internal medicine and endocrinology and specializes in treating type 2 diabetes with diet, exercise, and medications. She also offers a wide range of other treatments, including bariatric surgery, for those who need it.
- Dr. Andreas Engström is one of Sweden’s leading experts on type 2 diabetes, and he has been working as a diabetes doctor since 1997. He is certified by both the American Diabetes Association and the Swedish Diabetes Society, and he offers a wide range of treatments, including diet, exercise, medication, and surgery, to help his patients manage their condition effectively.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sweden & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been suffering from diabetes for several years, and I was starting to get really worried about the increasing levels of my blood sugar. Then, I heard about MantraCare in Sweden, and it changed my life. They provided me with a comprehensive treatment plan based on Ayurvedic methods that reduced my symptoms and stabilized my glucose readings. After just a few months of following the plan, I was able to reduce my daily insulin injections and get back to living a normal life. MantraCare is truly amazing, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an effective, holistic approach to treating diabetes. Thank you MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Sweden work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Sweden.
For people with mild to moderate diabetes, a course of oral diabetes medication may cost around $200 per month. For people with more severe cases, insulin therapy or other treatments may be necessary. These costs can easily add up, and patients may need to take multiple medications and visits to the doctor each month.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors