Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Sweden
Weight Loss Program in Sweden
Sweden is known for its healthy lifestyle, but it’s not always easy to maintain a healthy weight. In fact, obesity rates in Sweden are among the highest in the world. Fortunately, there are many ways to lose weight in Sweden without having to go through extreme measures.
Sweden has some of the most healthful eating habits in the world. The country is home to some of the best food in the world, and people are generally obsessed with healthy eating. This means that you can easily find healthy foods and nutrition supplements at most stores.
One of the best ways to lose weight in Sweden is to eat a balanced diet. Make sure to include plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains in your diet. You should also limit your intake of processed foods and sugary drinks.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Sweden?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Sweden.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Sweden
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Sweden.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Sweden available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Sweden.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Sweden
Our nutritionists in Sweden create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Sweden
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Sweden: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö
10,000+ Happy Customers From Sweden & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was looking for a weight loss program treatment and found MantraCare. I can’t tell you how happy I am with the results. The doctors and staff at MantraCare are very caring, my weight is coming off slowly but steadily, and the price is so affordable.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Sweden will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Sweden.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Sweden will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Sweden will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Eva Andersson, MS RD LDN CDE NFP, is a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist who specializes in weight loss programs for adults and children. She has worked with celebrities like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Caroline Wozniacki to help them maintain healthy weights.
- Lena Eriksson is a leading authority on heart health and nutrition. She has worked as a dietitian for more than 20 years, and has developed many innovative programs designed to promote good health.
- Malin Sundback is a leading expert on sustainable weight management practices. She provides education and counseling to clients across Sweden, and is also involved in research projects related to weight control strategies
- Anna-Karin Hellberg is a renowned dietitian who has worked at several hospitals and clinics throughout Sweden. She is known for her expertise in personalized nutrition and has written several books on the subject.
- Lena Westerlund is another well-known Swedish dietitian who has focused her practice on weight management and preventing chronic diseases. She is also the founder of Wellness for Women, a clinic that offers specialized counseling and nutritional advice to women.
A weight loss program in Sweden can cost anywhere from $500 to $5,000. The average cost of a weight loss program in Sweden is $2,500.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.