Book online consultation with top dietitians in Switzerland
Nutrition Counseling in Switzerland
Nutrition counseling in Switzerland is available at several healthcare facilities, both public and private. In general, nutrition counseling is offered to those who are overweight or have other health concerns related to their diet and nutrition. This type of counseling can help people make changes to their diets and lifestyles that will improve their overall health.
The most common types of counseling that are offered in Switzerland are individualized nutrition plans and weight loss programs. Both types of counseling can help people to lose weight and improve their overall health. Individualized nutrition plans typically provide guidance on how much food to eat each day and what types of foods to eat. Weight loss programs may include a variety of activities, such as aerobic exercise, group counseling, and diet education.
How can our Dietitian in Switzerland help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Switzerland for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Switzerland
Our nutritionists in Switzerland create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Switzerland
- Dr. Yvonne Bürkli: Dr. Yvonne Bürkli is a Nutritionist, Food Scientist and Nutrition Coach based in Switzerland. She has extensive experience in Nutrition Counseling having worked with athletes at the highest level including Olympic Champions. Her specialties include weight management and sports nutrition, as well as counseling for diabetes and hypertension.
- Dr. Doris Schmid-Keller: Dr. Doris Schmid-Keller is a Nutrition Scientist from Switzerland with extensive experience in Nutrition Counseling, health promotion, and food industry development. She has worked closely with many leading organizations such as the World Health Organization and UNICEF to help develop nutrition guidelines for different populations. She specializes in Nutrition Counseling for weight management, food allergies, and vegetarianism.
- Dr. Ursula Greuter: Dr. Ursula Greuter is a Nutrition Scientist from Zurich with more than 30 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling. She has a special focus on individualized Nutrition Programs, prevention and health promotion. Her expertise includes Nutrition Counseling for pregnant women, children and elderly people as well as Nutrition Programs tailored to athletes.
- Dr. Alois Lippuner: Dr. Alois Lippuner is a Nutritionist and Nutrition Coach from Basel with more than 25 years of experience in Nutrition Counseling. He has worked extensively on Nutrition Programs for athletes at the highest level, including Swiss Olympic Teams. His specialties include weight management, healthy aging and vegan nutrition.
- Dr. Anja Chantre: Dr. Anja Chantre is a Nutrition Scientist from Zurich with extensive experience in Nutrition Counseling and scientific research. She has worked for various international organizations such as the World Health Organization, UNICEF and the American Council on Science and Health, developing Nutrition Programs for different target groups. Her specialties include Nutrition Counseling for weight management, diabetes and hypertension.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Switzerland
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Switzerland.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Switzerland available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Switzerland. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Switzerland & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had the opportunity to experience nutrition counseling by MantraCare in Switzerland, and I’m so glad that I did. The team at MantraCare was incredibly knowledgeable about nutrition and health, and they provided me with invaluable advice on how to improve my diet for better overall health. I felt very supported throughout the entire process, as their staff was always willing to answer my questions and offer advice. The nutrition plan that I was given was tailored specifically to meet my needs and goals, and it helped me achieve a much healthier lifestyle. My health has improved significantly since following the nutrition counseling program offered by MantraCare, and I’m so pleased with the results. The team at MantraCare was always available to provide additional guidance as needed, and I highly recommend their nutrition counseling program. Thanks to the team at MantraCare, I am now living a healthier lifestyle and feeling better than ever! “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Switzerland will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Switzerland will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Switzerland via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Switzerland or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Switzerland would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Switzerland can be quite expensive, depending on the size and scope of the counseling session. Typical fees for a one-hour session range from around CHF 130 to CHF 220. Fees for more comprehensive sessions, which may include dietary assessments and nutrition counseling sessions over several weeks or months, can be considerably more.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!