Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Tajikistan
Hypertension is a common problem in Tajikistan, and its prevalence is increasing. Hypertension is a major risk factor for cardiovascular disease, which is the leading cause of death in Tajikistan. There are several effective treatments for hypertension, but they are underutilized in Tajikistan. The most common treatment is lifestyle modification, which includes salt reduction, weight loss, and exercise. In addition, antihypertensive medications can be very effective in reducing blood pressure. Unfortunately, many people with hypertension in Tajikistan do not receive treatment. This is due to a lack of awareness about the condition and its treatments, as well as a lack of access to care. There is a need for greater public education about hypertension and its treatments, as well as improved access to care.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Tajikistan. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Tajikistan monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Tajikistan
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Tajikistan
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Tajikistan: Dushanbe, Khujand, Bokhtar, Kulob, Istaravshan, Tursunzoda, Konibodom, Isfara, Panjakent, Vahdat, Yovon, Buston, Norak, Danghara, Khorugh, Hisor, Farkhor, Somoniyon, Hulbuk, Moskovskiy
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Tajikistan
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Tajikistan
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Tajikistan
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Tajikistan
- Dr. Aini Gholamzadeh-Mojdehi: Dr. Aini Gholamzadeh-Mojdehi is a renowned hypertension doctor who has worked extensively in the field of cardiology and cardiovascular disease treatment over the years. She is also an associate professor at the University of Medical Sciences (UMS) in Dushanbe, Tajikistan, and has authored several articles on hypertension diagnosis and treatment options.
- Drs. Ashurov Abbasov and Zhafar Mukhamadov: Both Drs. Ashurov Abbasov and Zhafar Mukhamadov have highly experienced hypertension doctors who have worked extensively in the field of cardiology and cardiovascular disease treatment over the years. They are also associate professors at UMS and have authored several articles on hypertension diagnosis and treatment options.
- Dr. Rustam Makhmudov – Dr. Makhmudov is a highly respected hypertension doctor in Tajikistan and has years of experience treating patients with hypertension. He is also well-known for his expertise in cardiology, and he often collaborates with other medical professionals to provide comprehensive care for his patients.
- Dr. Islam Qulimov – Dr. Qulimov is another highly experienced hypertension doctor in Tajikistan, and he has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to diagnosing and treating hypertension. He also has extensive experience working with other medical professionals, which makes him an excellent choice for patients who require comprehensive care.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Tajikistan & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“MantraCare has been a life saver for me. I was on target to die even though I had been under the care of many specialists, tried all the different medicines and were told there was nothing they could do. MantraCare put an end to my fight with Hypertension.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Tajikistan.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Tajikistan that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Tajikistan will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Tajikistan helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Tajikistan is a country located in Central Asia with a population of over 27 million. hypertension is a common problem in this country, and there is not currently an effective treatment for the condition. The average cost of hypertension treatment in Tajikistan is approximately $650 per month. This price range may vary depending on the hospital or clinic that provides the treatment, but it is generally much higher than the prices charged in other countries.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!