Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Tajikistan
Although online therapy is a relatively new concept in Tajikistan, it is quickly gaining popularity as a convenient and effective way to receive counseling services. There are many advantages to receiving therapy online, including the ability to schedule appointments around your busy life, the anonymity of receiving therapy from the comfort of your own home, and the lower cost of online counseling services. If you are considering seeking counseling services in Tajikistan, you may be wondering if online therapy is right for you.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Tajikistan
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Tajikistan
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Tajikistan available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Tajikistan to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Tajikistan from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Tajikistan. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Tajikistan & the world
“I have been suffering from depression for about 3 years. I was going to therapy, but it wasn’t until I found MantraCare that I got the help I needed. They gave me the professional guidance and support that I needed to get back on my feet and stay well. Therapy has really changed my life.”
1 year on MantraCare, Tajikistan
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Tajikistan
- Dr. Rahmona Umarova is a highly respected psychiatrist who has helped many people overcome their mental health challenges. She has a deep understanding of the human mind and is very compassionate.
- Dr. Dilorom Dodkhudoeva is another excellent psychiatrist who has helped many people in Tajikistan improve their mental health. She is very knowledgeable and takes a holistic approach to treatment.
- Dr. Niyazova is a highly respected therapist who has worked with many patients suffering from depression. She has a deep understanding of the condition and is able to help her patients find ways to cope with their symptoms and improve their quality of life.
- Dr. Bobonazarova is another top therapist in Tajikistan who has helped many patients suffering from anxiety. She has a calm and reassuring presence that helps her patients feel at ease while discussing their anxieties. She is also very experienced in helping people manage stress and anger.
- Dr. Sattorova is an expert in treating PTSD and OCD. She has worked with numerous patients who have been through traumatic experiences and helps them to heal by working through their trauma in a safe and controlled environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Tajikistan can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
The price of online therapy in Tajikistan can vary depending on the service provider. However, on average, online therapy in Tajikistan costs around $30-$40 per session.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Tajikistan. We are the most affordable ways in Tajikistan to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.