Book online consultation with top dietitians in Tanzania
Nutrition Counseling in Tanzania
There is a growing need for nutrition counseling in Tanzania as more and more people are looking to improve their health and wellbeing. Nutrition counseling can help people improve their diets and overall health by providing information and guidance on how to make healthy choices.
One of the most important aspects of nutrition counseling is being able to provide education about different food groups. This includes explaining the role that each food group plays in the body, as well as giving recommendations on how to include those groups in a healthy diet. Additionally, counselors may also offer advice on vitamins and minerals, which can be beneficial for overall health.
In order to provide best possible care, nutrition counselors typically have a degree in nutrition or a related field. They also typically have experience working with clients in a clinical setting, which gives them the ability to provide personalized care. Clinics that offer nutrition counseling typically have a team of clinicians who work together to provide guidance and support to their clients.
How can our Dietitian in Tanzania help?
If you feel that you’re not keeping a healthy weight, you can consult our dietitian online or a nutritionist near me in Tanzania for the following:
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Tanzania
Our nutritionists in Tanzania create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
Top Nutritionists in Tanzania
- Dr. Edward Mallya – Dr. Edward Mallya is an experienced Nutritionist based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania specializing in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education. He has a PhD in Nutrition from the University of Nairobi, Kenya and over 10 years of experience working with individuals to address their unique nutritional needs.
- Dr. Anthony Mponzi – Dr. Anthony Mponzi is a Nutritionist and Dietitian with extensive experience in Nutrition Counseling, Nutrition Education, and Nutrition Promotion in Tanzania. He has a PhD in Nutrition from the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and over 10 years of experience working with individuals to help them reach their optimal health.
- Dr. Priscilla Mato – Dr. Priscilla Mato is a Nutritionist and Dietitian based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania specializing in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education. She has a PhD in Nutrition from the University of Nairobi, Kenya and over 8 years of experience working with individuals to help them reach their health goals.
- Dr. Francis Ngarama – Dr. Francis Ngarama is a Nutritionist and Dietitian specialized in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education based in Arusha, Tanzania with over 10 years of experience helping individuals improve their diet and lifestyle. He has a PhD in Nutrition from the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and is trained to use evidence-based methods to help individuals achieve their health goals.
- Dr. Emmanuel Wanaka – Dr. Emmanuel Wanaka is an experienced Nutritionist based in Dodoma, Tanzania specializing in Nutrition Counseling and Nutrition Education. He has a PhD in Nutrition from the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and over 7 years of experience working with individuals to address their unique nutritional needs.
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized plan which include diet, yoga, exercise & more
Identify triggers & techniques to manage your cravings while losing weight simultaneously.
Track Your Health
Track calories & health metrics, access your meal plan, explore exclusive content and schedule calls
You will never feel alone on this journey, as you will be supported by a group of peers and coaches in USA.
How it works ?
Signup for a Nutrition Counseling in Tanzania
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the diet coaching program in Tanzania.
Meet your Dietitian
We will connect you with our Mantra dietitian in Tanzania available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietitian in Tanzania. Track your progress in the app.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Tanzania & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I recently had the pleasure of working with MantraCare in Tanzania for nutrition counseling. I was amazed by the level of integration between their nutritionists and medical doctors. The counselors were very knowledgeable about nutrition, and they knew how to apply it to my specific lifestyle. I found them to be patient, understanding and extremely helpful in providing me with nutrition advice tailored to my health needs. They also provided me with a comprehensive nutrition plan that was easy to understand and follow. They were very patient in helping me to follow the plan, giving me tips and suggestions on how I could make healthy changes in my diet and lifestyle. The team at MantraCare was also able to give me insight into the importance of physical activity and how I could incorporate it into my daily routine. “
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietitian is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietitian in Tanzania will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight and keep health problems at bay.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Tanzania will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician in Tanzania via chat or video calls.
During the from-filling process, you would be asked some questions including ‘who cooks at your home’, ‘how many meals do you eat outside’, or ‘do you like food in Tanzania or any other cuisine’. So that our nutritionist in Tanzania would be able to make diet charts accordingly while adhering to the restrictions and your preferences.
Nutrition counseling in Tanzania generally costs between $50 and $100 per session, although this can vary depending on the location and type of counseling offered. In addition, some travel expenses may also be necessary if a client wishes to visit a nutrition counselor in an outlying region.
Take a free nutritional assessment today! Know how you feel.
Get feedback from a nutritionist, so you can make smart decisions about your diet. Make sure to get enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains to keep yourself healthy and energized. Don’t forget to get adequate amounts of water and exercise regularly. With the right knowledge, you can make educated choices about your diet to lead a healthier lifestyle!