Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in UAE
Weight Loss Program in UAE
Weight loss in the UAE can be an uphill battle, especially if you’re not used to a high-calorie diet. But with a little bit of effort and some sensible eating, you can shed pounds quickly and easily in the UAE.
One of the best ways to lose weight in the UAE is to make sure you’re getting enough exercise. Not only will it help you lose weight, but it’ll also improve your overall health. If you don’t have time for a workout, try incorporating some light activity into your daily routine like walking or taking the stairs instead of using the elevator.
Another great way to lose weight in the UAE is to avoid eating out at restaurants. Instead, make your own meals at home or cook for yourself using healthy ingredients. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to stay on track and eat healthy when you don’t have to worry about unhealthy temptations.
If all else fails, consult with a qualified health professional about weight loss options in the UAE. They can help you create a personalized plan that targets your specific needs and goals.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, UAE?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in UAE.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, UAE
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in UAE.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in UAE available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in UAE.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in UAE
Our nutritionists in UAE create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in UAE
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in UAE: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Fujairah
10,000+ Happy Customers From UAE & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been on a diet program since October last year. I feel much healthier and more energetic, and I can now wear my favorite outfits again. MantraCare has helped me lose weight, look better and feel better about myself.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in UAE will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in UAE.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in UAE will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in UAE will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Dr. Ahmed Ali is a highly qualified specialist in diabetes care, with over 10 years of experience working with diabetic patients both nationally and internationally.
- Mrs. Rania Omran is a registered nutritionist who has been working with patients since 2001. Her wealth of knowledge and experience makes her an excellent choice for those seeking guidance on diet and nutrition matters.
- Dr. Nada Elsayyad is a highly qualified and experienced dietitian who has worked with many international organizations such as the World Health Organization (WHO). She offers services including weight loss, diabetes management, and heart disease prevention
- Dr. Areej Zand is a registered dietitian who specializes in providing dietary counseling to people living with obesity and chronic diseases such as type 2 diabetes and heart disease. She also offers programs to help people lose weight safely and sustainably.
- Ghada El-Sherif is a highly experienced and well-respected dietitian who has worked extensively with patients from all walks of life. She has developed her own unique approach to treatment and has a wealth of knowledge on weight loss, healthy eating, and other related topics.
In the United Arab Emirates, a weight loss program can cost anywhere from a few hundred dirhams to a few thousand dirhams. The cost of the program will depend on the length of the program, the type of program, and the location.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.