Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in UAE
Hypertension, or high blood pressure, is a common condition that can lead to serious health complications if left untreated. The good news is that there are effective treatments available to help manage hypertension and reduce the risks of its complications. In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the first line of treatment for hypertension is typically lifestyle modification. This means making changes to your diet and physical activity levels in order to lower your blood pressure. If lifestyle changes alone are not enough to control your blood pressure, medication may also be prescribed. There are a variety of different medications used to treat hypertension, and which one is right for you will depend on your individual medical situation. Commonly prescribed medications include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, calcium channel blockers, and beta blockers. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your healthcare team to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of developing serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in UAE. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in UAE monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, UAE
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in UAE
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in UAE: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ajman, RAK City, Fujairah, Umm al-Quwain, Khor Fakkan, Kalba, Jebel Ali, Dibba Al-Fujairah, Madinat Zayed, Ruwais, Liwa Oasis, Dhaid, Ghayathi, Ar-Rams, Dibba Al-Hisn, Hatta
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, UAE
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in UAE
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from UAE
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in UAE
- Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib is a leading hypertension specialist in the UAE and has over 25 years of experience in treating this condition. He is currently the head of the Hypertension Unit at Rashid Hospital in Dubai.
- Dr. Jamal Al Shehhi is another renowned hypertension doctor in the UAE. He has over 20 years of experience in treating hypertension and is currently working at Zayed Military Hospital in Abu Dhabi.
- Dr. Waleed Al Muhairi is a highly experienced hypertension doctor who has worked at some of the best hospitals in Dubai, including The American Hospital and Rashid Hospital. He is currently practicing at Zayed Military Hospital in Abu Dhabi.
- Dr. Ahmed Al Shamsi is a well-known hypertension specialist in Dubai who has over 15 years of experience treating this condition. He is currently working at Latifa Hospital in Dubai.
- Dr. Wael al-Haddad is a renowned hypertension specialist who has over 20 years of experience in treating this condition. He has worked extensively in both the public and private sectors and has helped countless patients manage their hypertension effectively.
10,000+ Happy Customers From UAE & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been on high blood pressure medication for four years and was not happy about the side effects it had. My doctor suggested I speak to a specialist from MantraCare. They were able to help me reduce my medication and give me healthier alternatives.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, UAE.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in UAE that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in UAE will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in UAE helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertensive patients in UAE can expect to pay a range of prices for their treatment. The average cost for an initial consultation and medication is around AED 1,000. For those with severe hypertension, the price can increase significantly, reaching AED 10,000 or more. In addition to medication costs, patients may also need to pay for hospitalisation and specialist care.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!