Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in UAE
Diabetes Treatment in UAE
Diabetes is a serious medical condition that requires constant monitoring and treatment. In the United Arab Emirates, there are numerous health care professionals and facilities dedicated to helping people manage their diabetes. Diabetes treatment in the UAE includes lifestyle modifications such as diet and exercise, medication, insulin therapy, and regular blood sugar monitoring.
The primary goal of diabetes treatment is to reduce or eliminate any symptoms or complications associated with the disease. Diabetes specialists in the UAE provide comprehensive care and support to help individuals control their diabetes and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Diabetes patients also have access to a variety of education programs, nutritional counseling, and support groups designed to help them make informed decisions about managing their condition.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in UAE monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in UAE
- Dr. Mohamed El-Sharkawy: Dr. Mohamed El-Sharkawy is a leading diabetes specialist in the United Arab Emirates and has been practicing in Dubai since 2008. He specializes in treating endocrine disorders, including both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as obesity. He also routinely performs lipo-surgery and laser treatments.
- Dr. Shehata El Sayed: Dr. Shehata El Sayed is a renowned diabetes specialist in Dubai with more than 15 years of experience in treating diabetic patients. He specializes in the diagnosis and management of type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as metabolic syndrome, thyroid disorders, and obesity.
- Dr. Khaled Al-Otaibi: Dr. Khaled Al-Otaibi is a highly experienced diabetes specialist in the UAE and has been providing care for diabetic patients since 2006. He focuses on endocrine disorders, including type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as metabolic syndrome and obesity.
- Dr. Maha Al Banna: Dr. Maha Al Banna is a world-renowned diabetes specialist in the UAE with more than 15 years of experience in treating diabetic patients. She specializes in complex endocrine disorders, including both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as thyroid disorders and obesity.
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Omair: Dr. Mohammed Al-Omair is an experienced diabetes specialist in the UAE and has been practicing in Dubai since 2011. He specializes in endocrine disorders, including both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, as well as metabolic syndrome, thyroid disorders, and obesity. He also routinely performs lipo-surgery and laser treatments
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From UAE & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about a year ago, and I had no idea what to do or where to turn for help. But then I found out about MantraCare in the United Arab Emirates, and it changed my life. The team of medical professionals at MantraCare were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, providing me with the latest information and treatments available for diabetes. They also took the time to discuss my lifestyle, diet, and other factors that could be contributing to my condition. Their medical advice was invaluable in helping me manage my diabetes better than ever before. Thanks to MantraCare, I’ve been able to make significant improvements in both my physical health as well as my overall sense of well-being. I’m so thankful to have found such a great team of medical professionals who are committed to helping me lead a healthier life! Thanks MantraCare! “
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in UAE work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to UAE.
The cost of diabetes treatment will vary depending on the clinic or hospital you visit. The average cost of diabetes treatment in UAE is around AED 2,000 per month.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.