Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Uruguay
It is estimated that about one-third of the adult population in Uruguay has hypertension, and the prevalence is increasing. While the exact cause of hypertension is not known, it is thought to be a combination of genetic and environmental factors. There are many different treatments for hypertension, and the best treatment plan depends on the individual’s individual medical history and health condition. In general, however, most people with hypertension will need to take medication to lower their blood pressure. There are a variety of different medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to determine the best medication or combination of medications for your particular situation. In some cases, lifestyle changes such as losing weight, reducing salt intake, and exercising regularly can also help to control blood pressure.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Uruguay. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Uruguay monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Uruguay
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in Uruguay
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Uruguay: Montevideo, Salto, Ciudad de la Costa, Paysandú, Las Piedras, Rivera, Maldonado, Tacuarembó, Melo, Mercedes, Artigas, Minas, San José de Mayo, Durazno, Florida, Barros Blancos, Ciudad del Plata, San Carlos, Colonia del Sacramento, Pando
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Uruguay
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Uruguay
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Uruguay
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Uruguay
- Dr. Miguel Angel Santamaria is a world-renowned hypertension specialist who has worked for more than 30 years to help people around the world live healthier lives free from hypertension. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Hypertension and has written numerous articles on the topic.
- Dr. Aldo Andres Dalla Costa is another top hypertensive doctor in Uruguay with more than 25 years of experience helping people suffering from high blood pressure and other cardiovascular conditions. He is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Society of Hypertension and the European Society of Hypertension and Cardiology, and has published extensively on hypertension management techniques.
- Dr. Josue Coscia-Lopez is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been practicing for over 20 years. He is well-known for his expertise in the treatment of high blood pressure and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Dr. Maria Elena Sanchez is another highly qualified hypertension doctor who has worked in the medical field for over 20 years. She is known for her skill in diagnosing and treating hypertension as well as other heart conditions.
- Dr. Alejandro Dominguez is a highly experienced physician who specializes in the treatment of hypertension and other heart conditions. He has worked as a cardiologist for more than 15 years and has helped many patients improve their health outcomes overall.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Uruguay & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I like MantraCare because they help me take care of my blood pressure issue. They have a great team of doctors and nurses who are always there to answer any questions I may have.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Uruguay.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Uruguay that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Uruguay will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Uruguay helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the individual’s location and insurance coverage. However, in general, hypertension treatment in Uruguay will likely cost between $200 and $600 per month.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!