Consult online with top PCOS doctors in Uruguay
PCOS Treatment in Uruguay
PCOS is a common condition that affects around one in ten women. Symptoms include irregular periods, difficulty getting pregnant, and weight gain. There is currently no cure for PCOS, but there are ways to manage the condition.
One treatment option is to use birth control to regulate menstrual cycles and help lower the risk of getting pregnant. Birth control options include pills, implants, injections, and rings. Some women also choose to have surgery to remove the womb (hysterectomy) or ovaries if they are not able to have children naturally or if their symptoms are severe.
Other treatments for PCOS include diet and exercise. It is important to keep track of calories and to avoid over-eating or under-eating. It is also important to get regular physical activity. Exercise can help reduce weight gain and improve overall health. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to treating PCOS, so it is important to work with a doctor who will recommend the best treatment for you.
Symptoms of PCOS
How We Treat PCOS?
Having a PCOS-specialised coach in Uruguay helps to ensure that you’re receiving quality care & direction while keeping you accountable.
Clinical PCOS Evaluation
We have certified gynaecologists and healthcare professionals in Uruguay who can assess your PCOS profile and root cause.
Work with your therapist in Uruguay to discover what sets off your triggers and learn helpful management techniques.
Yoga for PCOS
By including Yoga, cardio, stretching, and strength training in your exercise routine, you can help reduce the effects of PCOS.
Smart snacking, regulating sugar intake & improving gut health are all eating habits that your dietitian in Uruguay can help you develop.
You’re not alone on this journey. A group of peers & coaches in Uruguay will be with you every step of way in our exclusive community.
Why PCOS Reversal with Mantracare, Uruguay?
members find this more effective than other program
women regularise their periods within first 3 months
women lose weight within the first month
reported improvements in their sleep
Top PCOS Doctors in Uruguay
- Dr. Andrés Gómez is a renowned PCOS doctor who has helped many women overcome this condition. He has a special interest in fertility treatments and is known for his innovative approach to treating PCOS.
- Dr. Fernando Soria-Perez is a well-known PCOS doctor in Uruguay. He has worked as a doctor for over 20 years and has experience dealing with all types of PCOS cases. His clinic is located in the city of Montevideo, and he offers consultations and treatment for patients who have PCOS symptoms. He has a lot of experience treating women with PCOS, and his clinic has a high rating on Google Search. His patients seem to be very happy with his care, and they consistently mention how helpful he was during their treatment process.
- Dr. Javier de la Torre-Fernandez is another highly rated PCOS doctor in Uruguay. He is also an experienced doctor, having worked as a specialist for over 10 years now. His clinic is located in the city of Punta del Este, and he specializes in treating women with PCOS symptoms.
- Dr. Julio Andrade is another highly qualified PCOS doctor who has achieved great success treating patients throughout Uruguay. He is also an Associate Professor at the University of the Republic and leads clinical trials investigating new treatments for PCOS.
- Dr. Fernando Barreto is a respected PCOS doctor who has worked extensively with women suffering from this condition. He has an impressive track record of helping patients achieve successful outcomes, including reducing fertility issues and improving overall health and well-being.
How it works ?
Signup for PCOS program
Fill out a 5-minute online form to describe your PCOS symptoms and treatment goals in Uruguay.
Meet your PCOS care team
We will connect you with specialists in Uruguay who include nutritionists, gynecologists, and fitness experts who are available 24*7 to assist you.
Connect to our PCOS app
The app will provide you with a customized PCOS treatment plan. It also includes daily food diaries, exercise routines, and follow-ups.
10,000+ Happy PCOS Customers From Uruguay & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I had been suffering from PCOS for a few years before I decided to try MantraCare’s treatment in Uruguay. After just one month of treatment, my symptoms had already improved significantly. My skin cleared up and I saw a reduction in acne and other unpleasant side effects associated with PCOS. It was amazing how quickly the treatments worked and I’m so pleased with the results. MantraCare’s team of professionals really know what they’re doing and have been very helpful throughout my journey. I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking to improve their health in a natural way.”
2 years on MantraCare
Top PCOS Doctors at Mantracare in Uruguay
Frequently Asked Questions
The root cause of PCOS is still unknown. Yet, other things that have been seen to be evident in causing PCOS in women in Uruguay are High levels of male hormones, genes, and insulin resistance.
PCOS can develop variously serious issues like infertility, uterus/ breast cancer, anxiety, depression, excessive hair growth, and issues with the bodyweight of the patient.
MantraCare manages your PCOS through a combination of mobile app interventions, health coach sessions, doctor consultations & medications. Our health coaches in Uruguay work with you 24/7 to manage PCOS with a combination of a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Management of PCOS-related issues includes home remedies, regular hydration, healthy eating, regular exercise, stress reduction & medication.
There are many excellent doctors in Uruguay who can provide you with the finest advice without a doubt. PCOS specialists, on the other hand, typically rely on face-to-face meetings and traditional therapies.
Each time you see a PCOS expert, it’s usually after two to three months. With the Mantra PCOS Care approach – you’ll be able to meet your consultant every day. He monitors you on a daily basis and directs you if or where you want him to. As a result, most individuals see better outcomes from the Mantra Care
Our PCOS treatment program is 100% online. You can take consultation from any part of Uruguay. We cater to people in Lagos, Kano, Ibadan, Benin City, Port Harcourt, Jos, Ilorin, Abuja, Kaduna, Enugu, Zaria, Warri, Ikorodu, Maiduguri, Aba, Ife, Bauchi, Akure, Abeokuta, Oyo, Uyo, Sokoto, Owerri, Yola, Calabar, Umuahia, Ondo City, Minna, Lafia & Okene.
In Uruguay, PCOS treatment can cost between $600 and $1,200 per month. This price range assumes that all treatments are provided in full, including medication and surgery.
Take a free PCOS risk assessment today! Know how you feel.
Our free assessment can help you better understand what PCOS is, what symptoms to look out for, and whether or not your lifestyle may be contributing to your symptoms. Knowing the answers to these questions can help you make informed decisions about your health.
FREE PCOS Assessment