Confidential consultation with top therapists
"*" indicates required fields
Online Therapy in Uruguay
Uruguay has a long history of providing mental health services. In fact, it was one of the first countries in the world to establish a national mental health service in 1916. Mental health services in Uruguay are free and accessible to all citizens. Despite these advances, mental health problems are still prevalent in Uruguay. According to a recent study, 18% of adults suffer from some form of mental disorder. This means that online therapy could be helpful for many people in Uruguay. Online therapy is convenient, affordable, and confidential. It can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making it ideal for people who live in remote areas or who have busy schedules. Online therapy is also anonymous, which can be helpful for people who are embarrassed or ashamed of their mental health problems. If you are suffering from a mental health problem, consider seeking help from an online therapist.
Choose from 500+ therapists at MantraCare, Uruguay
How it works ?
Signup for online counseling
Just complete a simple 5-minute online assessment form and enroll in the therapy program in Uruguay
Meet your therapist
We’ll match you with a Mantra psychologist in Uruguay available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Video call or chat with your therapist in Uruguay to bring back happiness in your life.
Why Online Therapy in Uruguay from MantraCare?
MantraCare’s online therapy in 90% less expensive than face-to-face therapy in Uruguay. Online counseling starts at just $10.
Multiple communication modes
You get the freedom to choose a mode of therapy: Text-based, Voice messages, or Video Calls, based on your preference
Your Therapy, Your Terms
Choose your therapist. We also allow you to set the time, location, and initial direction of therapy.
Expert care anywhere, anytime
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care
10,000+ Happy Customers From Uruguay & the world
“I was hesitant to try online therapy, but I have found the treatments to be incredibly effective in my depression. The therapist I am assigned to has an incredible understanding of what I am going through and is willing to work with me on all of my issues. Thank you for providing this service.”
1 year on MantraCare, Uruguay
Our therapists take care of your ‘unique’ needs
Not all mental health problems are the same. Different types of problems require different treatments. At MantraCare, 5000+ therapist’s cover a range of specialities to meet your needs:
Top Therapists in Uruguay
- Dr. Esteban Lasaga is a psychiatrist and psychotherapist who has been helping people in Uruguay for over 20 years. He has a private practice in Montevideo and specializes in treating depression, anxiety, and stress disorders.
- Dr. Marcelo Ferraro is a clinical psychologist who has been working in Uruguay for over 15 years. He has a private practice in Montevideo and specializes in treating workplace issues, anger management, and PTSD.
- Dr. Ana Rodriguez is a psychiatric nurse and psychotherapist who has been working in Uruguay for over 10 years. She has a private practice in Montevideo and specializes in treating anxiety disorders and OCD.
- Dr. Pablo Díaz is a highly skilled psychiatrist who has helped many people in Uruguay overcome depression. He has a deep understanding of the condition and is able to provide effective treatment that can make a real difference in people’s lives.
- Dr. Daniela Pavez is another excellent therapist in Uruguay who specializes in helping people deal with anxiety and stress. She has a very calm and reassuring demeanor which helps put her clients at ease and makes them feel comfortable opening up to her about their difficulties.
Frequently Asked Questions
Online therapy is live, video or chat based counselling using your laptop or mobile phone. Online therapy is the same as face to face therapy, the only difference is that you get to have your consultation from the comfort of your own private space. All you need is a computer or mobile, a decent internet connection and a quiet private space to begin.
Online therapy in Uruguay can be an effective treatment for many different mental health issues. This includes treatment for Depression, Stress, Anxiety disorders, Relationship problems, trauma, grief, loss, work or office issues, School or Teen issues, Mental health issues, Couples issues, Marriage Issues, LGBTQ issues, Anger issues, Dementia/ Alzheimer’s & Panic Attacks
In Uruguay, online therapy costs an average of $25 per session. However, prices can vary depending on the therapist’s experience and qualifications.
We offer certain services such as self-care tools, app-based tracking and online self help blogs for free. But to cover the costs, we charge a nominal price for face-to-face therapy sessions. In any case, our sessions are 90% less expensive than in-person therapy in Uruguay. We are the most affordable ways in Uruguay to get online therapy.
Take a Free Emotional Assessment to know how you feel.
Do you think you might be suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, or any other issue? Take our free emotional assessment today and find out! This quick and easy test will help you to understand more about how you’re feeling, and give you some insight into what might be going on.