Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Austin
If you have been diagnosed with hypertension or high blood pressure, you may be wondering what treatment options are available to you in Austin. While there is no cure for hypertension, there are many treatments that can help to manage the condition and keep your blood pressure under control. Some of the most common treatments for hypertension include lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and getting regular exercise. If these lifestyle changes are not enough to control your blood pressure, your doctor may also recommend medication. There are many different types of medications that can be used to treat hypertension, and your doctor will work with you to find the best medication or combination of medications for your individual needs. In some cases, additional treatments may be necessary to control your blood pressure. These include procedures such as angioplasty or stenting, which can help to open blocked arteries, or surgery to remove part of the kidney if it is contributing to high blood pressure.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Austin. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Austin monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Austin
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Austin
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Austin
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Austin
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Austin
- Dr. Mohan K. Nair is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been practicing medicine for more than 20 years. He has published numerous articles on the subject and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine as an expert in hypertension care.
- Dr. David Pogue is another highly respected hypertension doctor in Austin. He has been practicing medicine since 1997 and has experience treating both primary and secondary hypertension disorders. He also holds a certification from the American Board of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, which indicates that he has expertise in treating cardiovascular issues alongside hypertension treatments.
- Dr. James S. Neuhouser has been practicing medicine for more than 30 years and has an impressive track record of helping patients achieve optimal blood pressure control. Dr. Neuhouser also has a wealth of experience working with other medical conditions, so he can provide comprehensive care for your hypertension symptoms.
- Dr. Kevin Ahearn has been working as a physician since 1997 and has developed a reputation for being one of the most experienced and knowledgeable hypertensive specialists in the area. Dr. Ahearn also has a special interest in new treatments and technologies for regulating blood pressure, so he can help you find the best approach for your individual case.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Austin & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I am so glad I was finally able to get my blood pressure under control. It was a little difficult for me, but with the help of MantraCare, I was able to maintain a healthy lifestyle and that is a huge step for me.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Austin.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Austin that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Austin will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Austin helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
Hypertension treatment in Austin can cost anywhere from $100 to $1,500 per visit, depending on the severity and type of hypertension. Typical medications used to treat hypertension include ACE inhibitors (such as enalapril), beta-blockers (such as propranolol), and calcium channel blockers (such as nifedipine). Many patients also require lifestyle changes, such as eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly, in order to lower their blood pressure.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!