Get a Trial Consultation
Book Consultation with Nutritionists in Austin
Weight Loss Program in Austin
If you are looking for a way to lose weight and improve your health, look no further than Austin. Not only is the weather perfect for hiking and biking, but the city has a variety of weight loss programs and facilities to help you achieve your goals. From group classes to personal trainers, there is a program for everyone in Austin.
One of the best ways to lose weight in Austin is to participate in a group class. Group classes are often led by experts in the field of weight loss, so you will be learning from other people as well. This helps to keep you motivated and on track, while also providing support.
If group classes are not your thing, there are plenty of other options available. Personal trainers can help you with everything from meal planning to exercise recommendations. They will work with you one-on-one to ensure that you are successful in your weight loss journey.
Why choose Weight program at Mantra, Austin?
Users across globe
How do we help in managing weight?
1-on-1 consultations to design a customized diet, yoga, fitness, and exercise plan
Find out what causes your cravings and how to control them while you’re losing weight.
Track Your Health
Keep an eye on your health progress, plan out meals, get inspired by blogs & book calls with professionals.
You’re never alone. You will be continuously supported by a group of peers & coaches in Austin.
Get Access to 500+ Dietitians at MantraCare, Austin
How it works ?
Signup for Weight Loss
Complete a simple 5-minute online application to enroll yourself in the Weight management program in Austin.
Meet your care team
We will connect you with our Mantra dietician & fitness expert in Austin available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Get access to self-care tools, calorie tracker, weight tracker, recipes, yoga and meditation. Follow suggestions provided by the app and your dietician in Austin.
Choose from 20+ Diet Options in Austin
Our nutritionists in Austin create a 100% customized diet plan for you. If you want, they can also help you follow standard diet plans such as Keto, Vegan & Low carb:
We serve almost all locations in Austin
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Austin: Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Pflugerville, San Marcos, Leander, Kyle, Hutto, Brushy Creek, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Buda, Camp Swift, Elgin, Lago Vista, Lakeway, Lockhart, Luling, Manor, Taylor, Wells Branch
10,000+ Happy Customers From Austin & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been on a lot of weight loss programs but the MantraCare program has been the best by far. I feel healthier and more energetic. The weight is gradually coming off. What I love about MantraCare is that it teaches you how to live a healthy lifestyle for life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
A dietician is a medical expert who provides personalized diet plans and food charts according to your body needs. Your online dietician in Austin will identify your health issue and recommend healthy diets to treat your disease-related malnutrition. He will conduct effective medical nutrition therapy to help you manage your weight.
You can obtain your weight-loss goals quickly by meeting with one of our professional dietitians or fitness coaches. Our personalized programs, which include dietary plans and yoga, are natural and effective ways to help you lose weight fast.
By making some small tweaks to your lifestyle, you can reach your goal weight in no time. However, the key is working with a qualified dietician who can tailor a plan specifically for you. Contact us today to get connected with one of our diet experts in Austin.
To acquire your online diet plan, update your assessment through our Mantra Care application and our specialized dietician in Austin will provide you with a food chart that needs to be followed according to the requirement. You can take advises and discuss the diet plan with your dietician via chat or video calls.
Our specialized dietician/nutritionist in Austin will provide you with diet charts for 10 days. For e.g. –In 1 month you’ll get 3 diet charts, and 9 diet charts for the next 3 months.
- Kristen Kizer has worked as a registered dietitian since 2001 and has experience working with a wide range of patient populations, including those with diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and obesity. She also offers her own line of nutritional supplements through her business, Living Life Well Nutrition.
- Gayle Beckerman, RD, CDE is a highly respected expert on nutrition and weight loss, and she has written several bestselling books on the topic. She is chairman of the department of nutrition at Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington, and she also teaches at Harvard Medical School.
- Heather Mangiapane, MS, RD is a leading authority on veganism and plant-based diets. She is the founder of WellPlans Nutrition & Sports Associates in San Diego and author of The Vegetarian Myth: Food And The Origins Of Human Conflict. She has appeared on national television shows such as 60 Minutes and The Dr. Oz Show.
- Linda McDougall is a highly experienced and qualified dietitian who has worked with celebrities and athletes alike. She offers a wide range of services, including individual consultations, group meals, and meal planning.
- Kelly Brogan is another well-known dietitian in Austin who works with people of all ages and lifestyles. Her approach is based on cutting out processed foods and sugar from your diet, as well as promoting healthy eating habits overall.
The cost of a weight loss program in Austin will vary depending on the type of program and services you are looking for. On average, most programs in Austin range from $400 – $1,000 per month.
Know your BMI & Calorie requirements! Take a FREE Weight assessment
Find out your ideal weight and if you are at risk for obesity-related problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol, or hypertension. Learn what steps you can take to start losing weight safely and effectively.