Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Austin
Diabetes Treatment in Austin
Residents of Austin, Texas have access to high-quality diabetes treatment and educational resources. Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects millions of people worldwide, and can be managed with the right care and lifestyle adjustments. Diabetes treatment in Austin includes access to specialized health care providers, support groups, nutrition counseling, and education programs.
For individuals living with diabetes, the first step is to establish a relationship with a health care provider. Diabetes specialists in Austin are available to provide comprehensive diabetes management and individualized care plans. Diabetes treatment plans typically involve regular monitoring of blood glucose levels, along with changes in diet and exercise habits.
In addition to specialized medical care, there are also many support groups and educational programs available to those living with diabetes in Austin. Diabetes support groups provide a community for individuals to gain knowledge and share experiences with others who are managing diabetes. Diabetes education programs help patients understand how to properly manage their condition, from nutrition and physical activity, to medication management and lifestyle modifications.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Austin monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Austin
- Dr. Richard A. Robbins is another top diabetes doctor in Austin who has over 30 years of experience helping patients manage their diabetes. He has a special interest in helping patients with type 2 diabetes and has been involved in research on new treatments for this condition. Dr. Robbins is also a member of the American Diabetes Association and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Dr. Anne Peters is the Director of Clinical Diabetes Programs at USC Keck School of Medicine and a Professor of Clinical Medicine. She has extensive experience in managing diabetes and helping patients improve their health. She is also the author of many books on diabetes care, including The Diabetes Code: Prevent and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Naturally.
- Dr. Steven Ponder is one of the leading diabetes specialists in Austin and can provide you with comprehensive care. Dr. Ponder has over 25 years of experience treating patients with diabetes and can help you control your blood sugar levels, improve your diet, and get regular exercise.
- Dr. Michael Einhorn is a board-certified endocrinologist and has been helping patients manage their diabetes for over 20 years. He can assist you in developing a personalized treatment plan that will help you control your blood sugar levels and avoid complications from diabetes.
- Dr. Amy Kim is a Board Certified Endocrinologist who specializes in the treatment of diabetes. She has over 15 years of experience helping patients manage their diabetes. Dr. Kim provides comprehensive care for her patients and offers individualized treatment plans.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Austin & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was not able to find my way out of the darkness of diabetes until I discovered MantraCare in Austin. With their help, I have been able to get a better understanding of the condition and how to manage it effectively. The team at MantraCare are knowledgeable, professional, and caring. They go above and beyond normal care to make sure that I have the best care possible. My health and well-being have improved greatly since coming to MantraCare, and I am so thankful for their help. If you are looking for a knowledgeable team to help with managing diabetes, look no further than MantraCare in Austin! Thank you all!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Austin work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Austin.
The average cost of diabetes treatment in Austin is $1,500 per month. This includes the cost of medications, supplies, and doctor visits. The cost of diabetes treatment can vary depending on the type of diabetes, the severity of the condition, and the individual’s health insurance coverage.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.