Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Columbus
If you have hypertension or high blood pressure, you may be wondering what your treatment options are in Columbus. While there are many different ways to treat hypertension, the best way to lower your blood pressure is to make lifestyle changes. Some lifestyle changes that can help lower your blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, and reducing stress. You should also avoid smoking and excessive alcohol consumption. If you are overweight, losing weight can also help lower your blood pressure. In addition to lifestyle changes, there are also medications that can help treat hypertension. These include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. Your doctor will likely start you on a low dose of medication and then increase it as needed to control your blood pressure. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to develop a treatment plan that is right for you. Making lifestyle changes and taking medications as prescribed can help you keep your blood pressure under control and reduce your risk of serious health complications.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Columbus. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Columbus monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Columbus
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Columbus
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Columbus
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Columbus
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Columbus
- Dr. Bijan Sabeti. Another Columbus specialist with years of experience treating hypertension, Dr. Sabeti offers patients a variety of options for treatment and management.
- Drs. David Levy and Rajiv Patel are also excellent hypertensive specialists based in Columbus who offer their patients state-of-the-art treatments and technologies at affordable rates.
- Dr. Ian Seneff is a highly respected physician and researcher who specializes in hypertension and heart disease. He has authored several peer-reviewed papers on the topic and has presented his research at numerous scientific conferences.
- Dr. Kenneth Lin is a board-certified internist and rheumatologist who has extensive experience treating hypertension patients. He uses a combination of traditional and non-traditional methods to treat his patients and is known for his personalized approach to treatment.
- Drs Michael Pritchard and Amir Zand – Both Dr. Michael Pritchard and Amir Zand are cardiologists with extensive experience treating hypertension patients. They use a variety of techniques, including medications, lifestyle changes, and cardiac rehabilitation, to help their patients reach their goals.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Columbus & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I was scared of the side effects that come with high blood pressure medications and wanted a natural solution. I am so glad I found MantraCare, it has made a significant difference in my life.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Columbus.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Columbus that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Columbus will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Columbus helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
The average cost for hypertension treatment in Columbus is $3,811 per year. This price includes medications, doctor visits, and other health care expenses. The amount you pay will depend on the severity of your hypertension and your insurance coverage.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!