Consultation online with top diabetes doctors in Columbus
Diabetes Treatment in Columbus
Diabetes Treatment in Columbus is a growing field of medical care that offers support and resources to individuals with the condition. Diabetes can be managed through lifestyle changes, medication, or insulin therapy depending on the severity of the case. In Columbus, Ohio there are several clinics, hospitals and health centers that specialize in Diabetes Treatment.
The specialists at these clinics and hospitals provide assistance in managing diabetes through lifestyle changes, medications and insulin therapy. Diabetes Treatment in Columbus includes one-on-one consultations with a Diabetes Care Team as well as group classes for individuals to discuss nutrition, exercise, blood glucose monitoring and other important matters related to Diabetes management.
Other services offered at Diabetes treatment clinics include access to Diabetes educators and nutritionists who can provide individualized advice on how to maintain a healthy diet. Diabetes Treatment in Columbus also includes behavioral health services such as counseling, group therapy and support groups to help individuals better manage their Diabetes.
Symptoms of Diabetes
How We Reverse Your Hypertension?
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified health coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Diabetes Care App
Unlimited access to our app with trackers, videos, glycemic charts, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Diabetes Program
Dedicated health coach
Daily support & answers to questions are just a message away
Our care team in Columbus monitors your Diabetes continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Diabetes
Expert care at home
DiabetesMantra is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Top Diabetes Doctors in Columbus
- Dr. John Anderson is a renowned endocrinologist and diabetes specialist. He has practiced medicine for over 25 years and has helped countless patients manage their diabetes. Dr. Anderson is a member of the American Diabetes Association and the Ohio State Medical Association. He is also a fellow of the American College of Endocrinology.
- Dr. Anne Lammers is a board-certified endocrinologist and diabetologist who has extensive experience helping patients manage their diabetes. She will take the time to understand your individual situation and develop a treatment plan that is right for you.
- Dr. Jane Smith is another excellent diabetes doctor in Columbus. She is the director of the Diabetes Center at Mount Carmel West Hospital, and she has also been practicing for over 25 years. Dr. Smith has helped many patients control their diabetes and improve their overall health.
- Dr. Robert Gabbay is another top diabetes doctor in Columbus. He is the Chief Scientific Officer and Senior Vice President of Joslin Diabetes Center, as well as a Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Gabbay’s research focuses on the development of new treatments for type 1 and type 2 diabetes. He is an internationally recognized expert on diabetes care and management.
- Dr. Anne L. Peters is another top doctor for diabetes care in Columbus. She is a world-renowned expert in the field of insulin resistance and has helped countless patients manage their diabetes effectively. Dr. Peters also has a keen interest in nutrition and weight management, which makes her an excellent resource for those with type 2 diabetes who are looking to improve their health through diet and exercise.
How it works ?
Signup for Diabetes program
Just complete a simple 5-minute online application to check your eligibility for the program and enroll.
Meet your care team
We’ll match you with a Mantra health coach in Niegria available 24/7 to you via call or chat.
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and your coach to beat diabetes. Track your progress in the app
Why to not delay Diabetes Treatment?
90% of diabetics die of heart attacks!
65% of diabetics have high BP or hypertension.
Diabetes is one of the leading cause of kidney disease
Diabetes increases risk of cancer significantly
10,000+ Happy Customers From Columbus & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I’m so thankful for the treatment I received from MantraCare in Columbus, Ohio. The staff there was incredibly knowledgeable and provided me with the best care possible. From diagnosis to management and regular check-ups, they have been nothing but supportive in helping me manage my diabetes. The team even went out of their way to connect me with other resources that could help me better understand the condition and make lifestyle adjustments. I strongly recommend MantraCare to anyone looking for a superior experience in diabetes care. Thank you, MantraCare!“
2 years on MantraCare
Top Doctors at Mantracare in USA
Frequently Asked Questions
When blood sugar or glucose levels are too high, diabetes develops. Insulin is a hormone that aids the movement of glucose from meals into your cells for energy. The body’s production of insulin or its use of insulin might be insufficient at times. Glucose is able to get into cells and remain in the blood as a result. Blood sugar levels rise as a consequence.
There are three primary types of diabetes: Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is caused by the immune system’s attack on the cells that manufacture insulin, a hormone that aids in the utilization and storage of glucose. Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body’s ability to use insulin is lost. Gestational diabetes is a disease that pregnant women get when their bodies aren’t able to create and utilize insulin properly during pregnancy.
Diabetes is treated by MantraCare with a mobile app intervention, health coach sessions, physician visits, and medicine. Our health coaches in Columbus work with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to treat diabetes using a healthy diet, exercise, and medication. Obesity treatment for type 2 diabetes includes weight reduction, healthy eating, regular exercise, blood sugar monitoring (insulin therapy).
Yes, diabetes drugs can be prescribed by online doctors at MantraCare. However, if you reside in a state or province where internet prescription is not permitted, we will try to connect you to a local doctor. Alternatively, we also deliver diabetes medication to Columbus.
The average cost of diabetes treatment in Columbus, Ohio is $3,600 per year. This includes the costs of medication, supplies, and doctor visits. The cost of diabetes treatment can vary depending on the type of diabetes you have, your insurance coverage, and the treatments you need.
Take a free diabetes assessment today! Know how you feel.
Take control of your diabetes today with the help of a free assessment. With this assessment, you can get an accurate understanding of how diabetes affects your body and lifestyle. Identify your risks for complications, learn about treatment options, and create a plan to keep yourself healthy.
FREE Diabetes Assessment
Book Appointment or Video Consultation online with top diabetes doctors