Get a Trial Consultation
Video Consult with top Hypertension experts
Hypertension Treatment in Jacksonville
If you are looking for hypertension treatment in Jacksonville, there are many options available to you. Your doctor will likely recommend lifestyle changes and medications as the first line of treatment. Lifestyle changes that can help lower blood pressure include eating a healthy diet, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, and limiting alcohol intake. If these lifestyle changes are not enough to lower your blood pressure, your doctor may also recommend medications. There are many different types of hypertension medications available, and your doctor will choose the one that is best for you based on your individual needs. Some common hypertension medications include diuretics, ACE inhibitors, beta-blockers, and calcium channel blockers. If you have hypertension, it is important to work with your doctor to find the treatment plan that is right for you. With proper treatment, you can lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of complications from hypertension.
Lifestyle factors cause Hypertension
Mantra Reverses Your Hypertension Naturally
Mantra connects you with a team of reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors in Jacksonville. They work with you consistently on all the lifestyle factors causing Hypertension. All the habits that you develop from our program will reduce your dependence on blood pressure medications and teach you the best home remedies for high blood pressure
Eating a balanced diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains can help keep your blood pressure in check.
Regular physical activity helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce stress, and improve your overall health.
Techniques such as deep breathing, meditation, yoga, journaling, & exercise can help reduce levels of stress.
1-1 Live Coaching
Through our program, you will work one-on-one with a certified Hypertension coach to create an individualized plan.
Yoga for Hypertension
Yoga may help reduce blood pressure by calming the mind and body, reducing stress levels, and promoting relaxation.
Hypertension Care App
Unlimited access to our app with blood pressure trackers, sodium intake tracker, videos, 1000+ recipes & more
Benefits of our Hypertension Program
You connect with dedicated reversal coaches, dietitians, fitness experts, yoga instructors & stress counselors
Our care team in Jacksonville monitors your hypertension continuously via app
A private, opt-in forum for support from others suffering from Hypertension
Expert care at home
MantraCare is 100% online—no waiting rooms, just on-demand care at home
Hypertension Program Results at MantraCare, Jacksonville
Participants reduced dependency on medications
Participants managed to control their blood pressure naturally
Participants showed reversed Hypertension & Diabetes
Average weight loss after 16 weeks program
We serve almost all locations in the USA
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Get Access to 500+ Hypertension experts at MantraCare, Jacksonville
How it works ?
Signup for Hypertension treatment in Jacksonville
Just complete a 5-minute online form to tell us about your hypertension symptoms & treatment expectations.
Meet your Hypertension care team
We’ll match you with a team of experts including reversal, diet, yoga, fitness and stress counselors from Jacksonville
Connect to our app
Follow suggestions provided by the app and our team to treat Hypertension. Track your medication / progress in the app
Top Hypertension Doctors in Jacksonville
- Dr. David Minkoff is a highly respected hypertension doctor who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He is known for his expertise in treating both primary and secondary hypertension, as well as providing comprehensive care for his patients.
- Dr. Ramon Diaz is another highly skilled hypertension doctor who has been practicing for more than 20 years. He specializes in treating primary and secondary hypertension, as well as providing comprehensive care for his patients.
- Dr. A.J. Jones is a well-known specialist in the area of hypertension management and treatment, as well as heart disease prevention and treatment. His clinic is one of the largest in Jacksonville, and he has worked extensively with both private and public healthcare providers to develop protocols that work best for their patients. He’s also an associate professor at Florida State University College of Medicine, so he knows just about everything there is to know about hypertension management and treatment.
- Dr. Gregg Sink is a renowned hypertension specialist who has been practicing for more than 25 years. He is board certified in both general and hypertension medicine and has published numerous articles on the topic. Dr. Sink is known for his ability to provide comprehensive care for his patients, including treatment of heart disease and other chronic conditions.
- Dr. John Kluesner is another highly-rated hypertension doctor in Jacksonville. He has been practicing for more than 30 years and specializes in treating primary hypertension (high blood pressure that doesn’t have a known cause). Dr. Kluesner also does extensive cardiovascular work, which makes him well-equipped to treat other related conditions such as heart attack and stroke.
10,000+ Happy Customers From Jacksonville & the world
Our Patients Are Redefining Success
“I have been trying to control my hypertension for over a decade. I was prescribed various pills but none of them were effective in controlling my blood pressure. I started taking MantraCare and it has helped me greatly.”
2 years on MantraCare
Frequently Asked Questions
Hypertension or High blood pressure is a common condition in which the force of the blood against your artery walls is higher than normal. It may cause health problems, such as heart disease, vision loss & dementia.
You can naturally control your blood pressure & get rid of high blood pressure medications by signing up for the blood pressure treatment program at MantraCare, Jacksonville.
Exact causes of hypertension or high blood pressure are unknown, but several things may play a role including: Smoking, obesity, lack of physical activity, too much salt in the diet, alcohol consumption, stress, older age, genetics, family history of high blood pressure & sleep issues.
- As the first step we connect you with our Hypertension coach in Jacksonville that will let you know what the root cause is, and create a customized reversal plan for you.
- Then a nutritionist in Jacksonville will deep dive into your lifestyle – diet patterns, routine, diet triggers, and based on all these create a customized reversal diet plan for you.
- A certified therapist in Jacksonville helps you bring down the stress level.
- You get Yoga sessions, which have proven impact on Hypertension. The coach also guides you on what lifestyle changes in terms of sleeping patterns; exercise regime needs to be done, any other questions.
- You also get access to MantraCare app with blood pressure tracking, list of foods to avoid, Hypertension course, Hypertension competitions and more.
There is no one answer to this question since the cost of hypertension treatment will vary depending on the location and severity of the condition. However, in general, treatment for hypertension can range from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands of dollars. In Jacksonville, the average cost for hypertension treatment is around $3,000 per year.
Take a FREE Hypertension Risk Assessment
Learn about lifestyle changes you can make to reduce the risk of high blood pressure, stroke, and heart attack. Get tips for better nutrition, stress reduction, and other healthy habits. With this free assessment you will be able to identify areas that may need attention!